Israel hastens the return of hostages by killing the chief negotiator of Hamas

How the hell are these Zionist Jews going to establish a Jewish ethnostate in a territory inhabited mostly by non-Jewish Palestinians? Who came up with this ingenious idea? Who would be so stupid to think that these European Jews or any Jews can just show up and create a Jewish ethnostate, even though most people inhabiting that land are non-Jewish?
Um. Are you American?

Bullshit, the pipes were Israeli pipes that weren't part of the Gazan water system, but of the previous Jewish settlements which had their own water system.
Well that's wrong.

I notice they also co-opt schools and hospitals.

And the emergency vehicles.

The Muslim death cult has been causing suffering in Gaza for a long time.

Well that's wrong.

I notice they also co-opt schools and hospitals.

And the emergency vehicles.

The Muslim death cult has been causing suffering in Gaza for a long time.
It's a fact, that Israel controlled everything that went in and out of Gaza and still does today. There's zero evidence that Hamas was operating from the hospitals and schools that were bombed. Everything in Gaza has been bombed. You're just trying to justify the genocide. Tens of thousands of innocent people slaughtered.

It's a fact, that Israel controlled everything that went in and out of Gaza and still does today.
That's a lie, and it has not always been that way. But it became that way aftet the Muslim death cult wouldn't stop blowing up their own women and children at bus stops in Israel. Then when they were allowed to get foreign aid without oversight, their Muslim death cult friends snuck in weapons.

So now their best option is to steal from the citizens of Gaza. So that's what they do.

That's a lie, and it has not always been that way. But it became that way aftet the Muslim death cult wouldn't stop blowing up their own women and children at bus stops in Israel. Then when they were allowed to get foreign aid without oversight, their Muslim death cult friends snuck in weapons.

So now their best option is to steal from the citizens of Gaza. So that's what they do.
Since 2006, Israel has imposed a blockade on Gaza, that's a verifiable fact that anyone can confirm with a simple Google search.

Moreover, Hamas is a resistance movement against Israel's illegal occupation of Palestinian lands. The brutal, inhumane, apartheid state of Israel is breaking international law and dehumanizing, and destroying the lives of Palestinians. The Palestinians have a right to defend themselves.

Just pointing out your hypocrisy.
What hypocrisy? You haven't said anything and you won't because you're afraid. I will take that stupid argument and tear it apart and you know it. Go ahead, what do you mean? Make your point, commit yourself to it, then I'll kick your sorry, irrational ass.

What hypocrisy? You haven't said anything and you won't because you're afraid. I will take that stupid argument and tear it apart and you know it. Go ahead, what do you mean? Make your point, commit yourself to it, then I'll kick your sorry, irrational ass.
Wow. Sensitive, much?

Who are the indigenous people in the territory on which you live?

I covered that. And I covered why.
It was Israel that rejected the results of the elections in 2005, and tried to orchestrate a coup. When that didn't work, they imposed a blockade. More, the Lekud was funding Hamas:

The Jewish Zionist State is illegally occupying the West Bank, East Jerusalem and Gaza. According to international law, if a people are being occupied and colonized they can resort to violent resistance. That's what they're doing now, and have been doing in response to Israel's occupation.

Wow. Sensitive, much?

Who are the indigenous people in the territory on which you live?

Wow. Logical fallacy, ad hominem much? My emotional state, passion, attitude...etc, whatever condition I'm in is irrelevant. Make your stupid point, and present your argument. Don't ask me questions, I don't do interviews. Present your argument, make your point, and I will respond, or you haven't said, much less refuted anything.

How do you know if a person is a Jew or not? anyone? any takers?

How many of the 2.3 million people being massacred in Gaza, are Jews who don't know they're Jews? there must be some, stands to reason.

So Jews are fine killing Jews, they don't give a shit who they kill they never did, that's why the place must be wiped off the map, there is nothing good about it, only the most deranged entitled arrogant racists actually enjoy living there, there's very little about Israel that's Jewish, most of what I see is plain old barbarism, like South Africa.
So basically you don’t even know what a Jew is, nor do you know the history of Israel and the Jewish people. No wonder you’re yet another illiterate, ignorant Islamo-terrorist supporter.

It was Israel that rejected the results of the elections in 2005, and tried to orchestrate a coup. When that didn't work, they imposed a blockade. More, the Lekud was funding Hamas:

The Jewish Zionist State is illegally occupying the West Bank, East Jerusalem and Gaza. According to international law, if a people are being occupied and colonized they can resort to violent resistance. That's what they're doing now, and have been doing in response to Israel's occupation.
2005 Israel gave the keys to Gaza to the so called Palestinian people. They even committed ethnic cleansing on their own people by forcefully removing their own population. Didn’t take long for Gaza to turn into yet another corrupt shithole run by Islamic terrorist animals that persecute and kill gays and treat women lower than cattle.

It's a fact, that Israel controlled everything that went in and out of Gaza and still does today. There's zero evidence that Hamas was operating from the hospitals and schools that were bombed. Everything in Gaza has been bombed. You're just trying to justify the genocide. Tens of thousands of innocent people slaughtered.
I guess Oct. 7 wasn’t such a good idea then. Don’t forget most of Gaza was celebrating its barbarism and many even joined Hamas. It’s all on video, thanks to your beloved Hamas heroes who raped and killed women and children.

Never, the Zionist Jews have been massacring Palestinians from the very beginning, even before the Arabs attacked the Israelis in 1948:

Why should've 1.2 million Palestinians allow 600 thousand European, Ashkenazi Jews, take 54% of Palestine? There were 700 thousand Palestinians, living in approximately 500 villages in the territory given to the European Jews. How the hell are these Zionist Jews going to establish a Jewish ethnostate in a territory inhabited mostly by non-Jewish Palestinians? Who came up with this ingenious idea? Who would be so stupid to think that these European Jews or any Jews can just show up and create a Jewish ethnostate, even though most people inhabiting that land are non-Jewish? The land was called Palestine since the 2nd century AD, hence the people there are Palestinians.

You forgot to mention the Hebron massacre of 1920’s, is why Jews decided to arms themselves and fight back for the first time. IslamoNazi animals have been committing Oct 7 like atrocities for centuries. They learned it from their terrorist prophet who sanctioned and blessed genocides and massacres in the name of Islamic imperialism.

Since 2006, Israel has imposed a blockade on Gaza, that's a verifiable fact that anyone can confirm with a simple Google search.

Moreover, Hamas is a resistance movement against Israel's illegal occupation of Palestinian lands. The brutal, inhumane, apartheid state of Israel is breaking international law and dehumanizing, and destroying the lives of Palestinians. The Palestinians have a right to defend themselves.
It was so bad, that’s why we see all these videos of how great life was in Gaza pre Oct. 7 attack. Then Hamas decided to do Iran’s bidding and threw its own Palestinian people under the bus.

Gee, Gipper...could you show the difference between a Palestinian Jew and a Palestinian Arab? Oh wait...if you're a Jew in Palestinian controlled territory...YOU'RE A FUCKING HOSTAGE!!!!
Really. While your beloved Israel is massacring Palestinians , you post this shit. WTF!

Forum List

Back