So, now that the Harris rally crowds are bigger than the Trump rally crowds...

every horse in the race is lame.
At least Kamala can talk and stand straight. trump is so lame as you said. I am looking forward to.the real improvement Kamala will bring. A president that actually has faith in the people and this country. A real positive attitude. Totally realistic about expectations and policy, not what you'd expect from.a lawyer who's seen the worst of US. A serious-minded person , not a clown or freak show.

At least Kamala can talk and stand straight. trump is so lame as you said. I am looking forward to.the real improvement Kamala will bring. A president that actually has faith in the people and this country. A real positive attitude. Totally realistic about expectations and policy, not what you'd expect from.a lawyer who's seen the worst of US. A serious-minded person , not a clown or freak show.
Tell us about Kamala's policies and successes....................especially her foreign policy attributes.

Tell me about Kamala's attributes.....seriously.
Honesty tops the list. She tells it like it is ,not what you want to hear. She's not here to entertain us , she's here to work for ALL of US , even the likes of you. Honesty tops the list. I remember you , you're a shady character who tries to set people up . Not interested in playing your sick little games. Try to get a real life. Will not respond to any future questions.from you. Do I make myself clear. Hope so. Goodbye.

Honesty tops the list. She tells it like it is ,not what you want to hear. She's not here to entertain us , she's here to work for ALL of US , even the likes of you. Honesty tops the list. I remember you , you're a shady character who tries to set people up . Not interested in playing your sick little games. Try to get a real life. Will not respond to any future questions.from you. Do I make myself clear. Hope so. Goodbye.
To be honest Stann, I can’t believe anyone could be soOoo wrong.. 🤔

If I knew you.. I’d be worried about you..

To be honest Stann, I can’t believe anyone could be soOoo wrong.. 🤔

If I knew you.. I’d be worried about you..
LOL , I am concerned that so many fools who believe in trump. No need to worry about me , you are the ones being deceived.

Last edited:
Ah .. so you’re the sensitive type.. 😄
Yes and no , i am in personal matters but I don't really know you , let's keep it respectful.This is more about being cautious and making the right choices. I hate irresponsibility and recklessness. trump embodies both of those traits. Putting him in control of anything is a recipe for disaster.

Last edited:
Yes and no , i am in personal matters but ai don't really know you let's keep it respectful.This is more about being cautious and making the right choices. I hate irresponsibility and recklessness. trump embodies both of those traits. Putting him in control of anything is a recipe for disaster.
Too late, you already blew it.. 🫤

Too late, you already blew it.. 🫤
Another fool. It's never too late. You actual believe you achieved something. Just because your leader does garbage like this all the time and it appears to work for him. Note I said appears, it doesn't work and your's was a poor imitation at best. Trash talk belongs in the garbage. Probably a good place for trash talkers too. Good luck with that.

Last edited:
Another fool. It's never too late. You actual believe you achieved something. Just because your leader does garbage like this all the time and it appears to work for him. Note I said appears, it doesn't work and your's was a poor imitation at best. Trash talk belongs in the garbage. Probably a good place for trash talkers too. Good luck with that.
Well.. you are certainly in touch with your feminized side and I do find you somewhat comical but not in a good way.. 🤔

Pet talking points!
img_3342-png.988136
Those are pretty sofas.

Forum List

Back