Study: More than 50% of young leftist women have a mental disorder

Survey is just another word for poll...

...but it doesn't matter what you call it, it's made up by a rightard. Pew Research never asked, "has a doctor or other healthcare provider EVER told you that you have a mental health condition?"
No, its not, they are not really the same mechanism, regardless the data is solid whether you like it or not...... :wink:

1722569554079.jpeg

No, its not, they are not really the same mechanism, regardless the data is solid whether you like it or not...... :wink:

View attachment 988593

Nope, the data is made up. Want proof?

Post a link to a Pew Research survey, poll, article, anything that asks this question...

"has a doctor or other healthcare provider EVER told you that you have a mental health condition?"

When you don't, because you can't, you will demonstrate for the forum that you're a dupe.

Last edited:
Dummy, where does the question say DIAGNOSED?

If a doc tells you "You are maybe feeling down due to....xyz" doesn't mean you've suddenly got a mental disorder DIAGNOSIS, even though a "mental health condition" was discussed.
ILMAO, and democracked Faun liked your post because you know, dumb fucks can relate. You can't read AntonPoo? Read the OP.

And why the fuck would you assume the graph is made built on assumptions that oh my, someone had a bought with depression? Everyone has periods of depression. Fact remains, your kind are most likely to have DIAGNOSED mental disorders, and in your case, you're ignorant as fuck because you can't handle the truth.

I'm surprised it's that low, actually.
The other 50% are lying.

I don't think it's a surprise to anybody that dimocrap scum have mental health disorders.

It's not because they're dimocrap scum initially but weak-minded people, vulnerable people, are drawn to the Nanny-like policies of dimocrapism.

Then they get worse. What started out as a mild bout of depression turns into a full-blown mental disorder.

You can see it in here every day. It's why I don't communicate with any of them. Well, that..... And they're stupid to boot.

The question should be -- Were they stupid before or after they became scum of the Earth dimocraps??

No fair saying, "Both"

ILMAO, and democracked Faun liked your post because you know, dumb fucks can relate. You can't read AntonPoo? Read the OP.

And why the fuck would you assume the graph is made built on assumptions that oh my, someone had a bought with depression? Everyone has periods of depression. Fact remains, your kind are most likely to have DIAGNOSED mental disorders, and in your case, you're ignorant as fuck because you can't handle the truth.

...it is exactly because I DID read that I know you are full of bullshit. There is nothing about actual disorder DIAGNOSIS in the original survey question.

READ IT and stop wasting people time with your dumbass comments:

"Has your doctor or healthcare provider EVER told you that you have a mental health condition?"

Oh sure AntonPoo, that makes perfect sense to nobody. Take your meds.
You are just projecting your own inability to unstand simple concepts.

There is a difference between just discussing mental health issues with a healthcare provider and getting an actual mental disorder diagnosis.

The poll is useless as any sort of serious evidence of mental illness rates in any specific group of people.

Health & Medicine

Why Depression Rates Are Higher Among Liberals​

Columbia researchers look at the politics of despair.

American adults who identify as politically liberal have long reported lower levels of happiness and psychological well-being than conservatives,

Now a team of Columbia epidemiologists has found evidence that the same pattern holds for American teenagers. The researchers analyzed surveys collected from more than eighty-six thousand twelfth graders over a thirteen-year period and discovered that while rates of depression have been rising among students of all political persuasions and demographics, they have been increasing most sharply among progressive students — and especially among liberal girls from low-income families.

So essentially, adult libs, have the mind set of a teenage girl....which explains a lot
American adults who identify as politically liberal have long reported lower levels of happiness and psychological well-being than conservatives,

That study deserves a thread of its own

You are just projecting your own inability to unstand simple concepts.

There is a difference between just discussing mental health issues with a healthcare provider and getting an actual mental disorder diagnosis.
Ah no shit AnotnPoo? That's amazing, I really didn't know that having been a correctional officer and insurance claims adjuster........COUGH! Have you tried reading the OP yet?

Here's some fun, to support the OP

This should hit home with you Anton. White liberals more likely to have a mental health condition

Life is more difficult for people who think , not so bad for conservative sheep. The herd protects but it also smothers individuality.
It has long been known that dimocrap scum have more mental health issues than normal human beings. It's not even a debate. Look it up.

The only debate is -- Why?

The people THAT HAVE those issues, those Mental Health Issues, will tell us that it's because they care so much more. Now you want to tell us it's because you 'think' more than normies.

The "WHY" has always been debated..... Mostly by your kind. We, normal people, don't really give a flying fuck why you're insane. It's enough for us just to know that you are.

dimocrap scum politicians have long preyed on your weak-mindedness. We don't. We tell you that you should pull yourselves up by the boot-straps, stop whining like little bitches and do something with your lives.

Or not. Could not care less.

It has long been known that dimocrap scum have more mental health issues than normal human beings. It's not even a debate. Look it up.

The only debate is -- Why?

The people THAT HAVE those issues, those Mental Health Issues, will tell us that it's because they care so much more. Now you want to tell us it's because you 'think' more than normies.

The "WHY" has always been debated..... Mostly by your kind. We, normal people, don't really give a flying fuck why you're insane. It's enough for us just to know that you are.

dimocrap scum politicians have long preyed on your weak-mindedness. We don't. We tell you that you should pull yourselves up by the boot-straps, stop whining like little bitches and do something with your lives.

Or not. Could not care less.
Which came first, chicken or egg? Or on topic, does the Democracked nonsense attract those with mental disorders, or do you gain mental issues by being Democracked?

Cause and effect says the former is primary, while the latter is secondary. You don't have to be cracked to be Democrack, but it sure offers a boost to most, IMO.

The others, well, they're young, and/or ignorant, and there's hope.

Ah no shit AnotnPoo? That's amazing, I really didn't know that having been a correctional officer and insurance claims adjuster........COUGH! Have you tried reading the OP yet?

Moron, the OP thesis is based on that survey question.

I don't need to read their politico bullshit when I can look at the source data myself and use my own damn head to undesrtand what it means, and what IT DOESN'T.

Yes, it's a fact those who lean left most likely have a mental disorder(s) according to the DSM.

You ask which came first, the chicken or the egg. I can say this. The left attract seven types of people:

1. Those who are unwise and gullible.
2. Those with mental disorders.
3. Those attracted to victimization roles.
4. Twisted people, who enjoy chaos.
5. Those who are intellectually dishonest.
6. Those with dependency issues.
7. Those who are mentally lazy.

The Democrats attract those with mental disorders, and it's a vicious circle, because Democrats enhance and spread disorders.
I see the same behavior in magaturds.

Forum List

Back