Biden finally acts on border crisis, showing he could've done something about it all along

sorry stalin but you would have to change the 2nd A,,

and even if you got the constitution changed you would still need to find mind readers and fortune tellers to tell you whats going to happen in the future,,,
Corky, read up on the PLCAA. When you understand it has nothing to do with the Obsolete Militia Amendment, get back to me.

Who did the manufacturers sell to "who have no business having guns"?
They sold to sketchy dealers...

The sketchy dealers sold to gangbangers and mentally unstable people.

I'm all for letting juries sort it out, but I don't think that's going to go well for you.

Corky, read up on the PLCAA. When you understand it has nothing to do with the Obsolete Militia Amendment, get back to me.

I'm all for letting juries sort it out, but I don't think that's going to go well for you.
until its repealed the 2nd A is the law of the land,,

you forgot to provide proof of your claim,,

would it be because youre lying?? or just stupid??

Which isn't relevent to the liability of gun makers.

Now, once they actually put a screening system in place to weed out the crazies, the crazies COULD sue under the 2nd Amendment, I guess, but they wouldn't have much of a leg to stand on.
your solution violates the 2nd A,,

but sure go ahead and try,,

sad thinng is more children will die over the yrs it will take you to fail at achieving that goal,,

but youre OK with dead children so it all makes sense to you,,

How?

Just because you have a "right" to something doesn't mean that someone is obligated to give it to you.

You have a right to free speech, but if you show up at your local TV station demanding 20 minutes of air time, you probably aren't going to get it.
you are talking about infringing on it not giving it to me,,

I dont demand you allow me to shoot you or anyone else,, so your example is as dumb as your desire to see dead children laying on the floor in a pool of their own blood,,

Not at all. YOu are perfectly free to still buy a gun.

It's just that if you do something crazy with it, someone should be held accountable for selling it to you if you are obviously nuts.
well youre obviously nuts,, so no gun for you,,

and we already have laws to punish them,,

everything youve proposed happens after the children are killed,,

just admit you like seeing dead children in pools of their own blood,,

well youre obviously nuts,, so no gun for you,,
I'd probably have no problem getting a gun if I really wanted one.

No criminal history, no history of mental illness, honorably discharged veteran.

I actually did get an IL FOID card (just to see how easy they were to get!) and could probably get a gun if I wanted one, but my wife put the kaybosh on that, she doesn't want one in the house.

I'd probably have no problem getting a gun if I really wanted one.

No criminal history, no history of mental illness, honorably discharged veteran.

I actually did get an IL FOID card (just to see how easy they were to get!) and could probably get a gun if I wanted one, but my wife put the kaybosh on that, she doesn't want one in the house.
you have a long history of mental illness,,

No, what gets kids killed is that crazy people can buy guns, way too easily.

Lanza, Cruz, Cho, Kelibod and Harris, all people who had no business having guns but got one anyway.
and your idea only applies after they are killed because you like seeing dead children laying in pools of their own blood,,

News to me.

I actually did see a shrink about 20 years ago, and he thought I was perfectly normal.
well first you dont want to protect children from the child sex slave trade and now you dont want to protect them from people that would kill them,,

I call that a mental illness,,

well first you dont want to protect children from the child sex slave trade and now you dont want to protect them from people that would kill them,,
I'm still waiting for you to point out where these supposed child brothels are at, I'm sure you reported them to your local police, right?

Kids are in danger because nuts can buy guns.. we should do something about that.

I'm still waiting for you to point out where these supposed child brothels are at, I'm sure you reported them to your local police, right?

Kids are in danger because nuts can buy guns.. we should do something about that.
when you figure out a way to know who will comitt murders in the future you let us know after you get the constitution changed,,

are you saying there are no children being used as sex slaves??

when you figure out a way to know who will comitt murders in the future you let us know after you get the constitution changed,,

are you saying there are no children being used as sex slaves??
Not in this country. That would be illegal.

I know you like to pretend it's happening so you can hate on foreigners.

I don't have to prove who will commit a murder in the future.

But a gun seller who sells to a crazy person should be held to account when they murder people. Show us you acted responsibly... then we will apologize.

My guess, these lawsuit won't go well for them, half these gun store owners are nuts themselves.

Forum List

Back