Study: More than 50% of young leftist women have a mental disorder

Moron, the OP thesis is based on that survey question.

I don't need to read their politico bullshit when I can look at the source data myself and use my own damn head to undesrtand what it means, and what IT DOESN'T.
Oh look, first you say the OP says nothing about Diagnosis, now you say we shouldn't take word of others for their diagnosis.

I believe you to degree, I have my doubts you'd admit to yours.

If anything, based on your point, then the study under-represents the number of diagnosis. Rational thought Anton, would a person be more likely to deny they've been diagnosed, or would they lie and say they have been?

Fact is Anton, leftists are most likely to have diagnosed mental disorders. You might question why this is the group of your choice, but then again, I've found many leftists to support a chaotic society. Don't know why that is, but it's the truth.

Oh look, first you say the OP says nothing about Diagnosis, now you say we shouldn't take word of others for their diagnosis.

I believe you to degree, I have my doubts you'd admit to yours.

If anything, based on your point, then the study under-represents the number of diagnosis. Rational thought Anton, would a person be more likely to deny they've been diagnosed, or would they lie and say they have been?

Fact is Anton, leftists are most likely to have diagnosed mental disorders. You might question why this is the group of your choice, but then again, I've found many leftists to support a chaotic society. Don't know why that is, but it's the truth.
Many people believe there is opportunity in chaos. In fact, I believe the Chinese word for 'chaos' actually is 'opportunity'.

You fools will believe ANYTHING the GOP tells you. Single childless people are a whole lot saner than the parents of children in this day and age.

Insanity is hereditary. You get it from your kids.
You've got some metrics to back up that big statement, right? Or is it just more subjective bullshit one would expect?

That's just more bs from you.

This is what I've originally said:

Are you just stupid or think everyone else is?
"Quibbling" is the signal of a mind that is in disorder. Hence, "Mental Disorder"

You qualify. How's that for a fucking diagnosis? And even if you got what you wanted.... regardless of what that is, you'd argue about that, too.

You just want to argue. I don't know why people bother with you. I won't anymore... I think you have a mental disorder

"Quibbling" is the signal of a mind that is in disorder.

Being a bullshit peddling douchebag like you is the real sign of mental deficiency.

You know that OP is based on a question that didn't ask about diagnosis, you know OP's assertions are baseless and yet you are saying I'm the "Quibbling" one here for pointing that out.

ILMAO, and democracked Faun liked your post because you know, dumb fucks can relate. You can't read AntonPoo? Read the OP.

And why the fuck would you assume the graph is made built on assumptions that oh my, someone had a bought with depression? Everyone has periods of depression. Fact remains, your kind are most likely to have DIAGNOSED mental disorders, and in your case, you're ignorant as fuck because you can't handle the truth.

Nah, I liked it because that question was never asked. It's made up.

It has long been known that dimocrap scum have more mental health issues than normal human beings. It's not even a debate. Look it up.

The only debate is -- Why?

The people THAT HAVE those issues, those Mental Health Issues, will tell us that it's because they care so much more. Now you want to tell us it's because you 'think' more than normies.

The "WHY" has always been debated..... Mostly by your kind. We, normal people, don't really give a flying fuck why you're insane. It's enough for us just to know that you are.

dimocrap scum politicians have long preyed on your weak-mindedness. We don't. We tell you that you should pull yourselves up by the boot-straps, stop whining like little bitches and do something with your lives.

Or not. Could not care less.
Ignorance is bliss for magaturd meatheads.

American adults who identify as politically liberal have long reported lower levels of happiness and psychological well-being than conservatives,

That study deserves a thread of its own
It does, they are sad sad people

According to Columbia researchers they have the minds of teenage girls

Forum List

Back