The first Indian American Senator

Correct, that makes Kamala a fake African AMERICAN. True African Americans should be offended that she is falsely claiming this heritage for obvious political gain.
The flaw in your argument is that Kamala was born in the USA thus making her African-American (in part anyway) given her own father's African roots.

The flaw in your argument is that Kamala was born in the USA thus making her African-American (in part anyway) given her own father's African roots.
she mixed race not african,, and africa is a continent where white people also live and are born in,,

How come the article didn’t mention her being Black? And Trump’s a racist for mentioning the back and forth as to what race she is?

There’s got to be a betting line somewhere in the world not only if Harris wins or not, but if she wins, will she be the first woman President under which race, Black or Indian?

What a crock of shit. Identity politics is slowing US.

she wasnt born nor lived a day of her life in africa or india,,

she is a women of mixed race,,
This whole discussion of Kamala's obvious heritage is inane. I'll only add that people call themselves Irish-American or Italian-American all the time though they may never have set foot in either country. (Trump's own family in WWII called themselves Swedish Americans of all the ironies). Be that as it may, call yourself what you wish, I could care less.

This whole discussion of Kamala's obvious heritage is inane. I'll only add that people call themselves Irish-American or Italian-American all the time though they may never have set foot in either country. (Trump's own family in WWII called themselves Swedish Americans of all the ironies). Be that as it may, call yourself what you wish, I could care less.
thats the point,,

we are all americans,,

anyone that wants to play the game of where they are from is racist and bigots that want to control the narrative to claim others are racist bigots,,

the fact is kamala is mixed race not black,, not indian,, and not white,,

Correct, that makes Kamala a fake African AMERICAN. True African Americans should be offended that she is falsely claiming this heritage for obvious political gain.
So now racists are determining who is and isn’t “True African Americans”

That oughta go over well in the black community

You know that Kamala is not that kind of Indian, right? Maybe not. You are a retard...
Are American Indians and Asian Indians that much different genetically?

They all look alike to me.

And if there is a difference genetically, why do you care?

Why is it important?

Forum List

Back