So, now that the Harris rally crowds are bigger than the Trump rally crowds...

you do know that Trump had a 91% turnover rate, right?
Yes, through a four year administration.

Kamala's goes all the way back to her time as DA up to and including now.....over a thirteen year period.

what will happen is they will start to say that crowd size does not matter
Funny you mentioned that early on....................the freebie loving democrats, most left after the free concert leaving Harris down from '10,000' to less than 2000........still a lot better than Biden ever did........... :eek-52:

Funny you mentioned that early on....................the freebie loving democrats, most left after the free concert leaving Harris down from '10,000' to less than 2000........still a lot better than Biden ever did........... :eek-52:

Sorry, I was watching it live as my wife is a fan of Harris...I know you are full of shit. The place was packed while she was talking.

Go peddle your lies to your fellow cult members, maybe they will buy them

Go peddle your lies to your fellow cult members, maybe they will buy them

I know you are full of shit. The place was packed while she was talking.

Harris rally.jpeg

haha-jared-dines-gif.988813

Was an 8000 seat arena, easy 2/3rds of the seats are empty.

Get a grip.

an 8000 seat arena when set up for basketball. that does not include all the people on the floor and less than 1/4 of the seats are empty.

Just move on, I am done with you.

No, she just needs to keep her campaign in deep blue cities and continue to pay music artists to give free concert.

She has the funds, so she can continue to this, assuming one of the V.P choices actually decides they'd like to work under her.
Mods: Please close the thread here, delete all subsequent comments

an 8000 seat arena when set up for basketball. that does not include all the people on the floor and less than 1/4 of the seats are empty.

Just move on, I am done with you.

Turnout shit the bed after the concert.....get a grip.

So how many seats are empty behind her?

It's all about enthusiasm......

Forum List

Back