After Raising Bail For Rioters, Now DEI Hire Kamala Harris Claims She’s Tough On Crime

She didn't give him immunity, she just didn't go for the Death Penalty.

California hasn't executed anyone in 18 years.
??? Immunity from the death penalty. She actually did it. Feinstein excoriated her for it. You're whining about some hypothetical about Trump you've made up.

The non profit organization that puts up bail money for those who can not afford the bondsman/bail fees..... is a good cause!

The organization has nothing at all to do with which crimes a Judge requires bail money in order to be released, or how much a judge decides is appropriate as bail for the alleged criminal....

Those decisions are up to the protocol, laws, and a Judge....not the non profit.

What the non profit does is, if the law and judge determines a bail requirement is appropriate for the alleged crime, and a rich Perp can get out of jail awaiting trial with the money for bail costs, then a poor person under the same crime allegation and bail requirements who doesn't easily have those bond fees and bail money cash on hand or available, can apply to this non profit, for them.

I support the cause.

What cause is that?

Bailing looters and arsonists and violent criminals out of jail?
I explained it already, no need to baby step you through it...

How’d that defund the police thingy work out for ya’ll?

Birds fly.

Fish swim.

Water is wet.

Democrats blatantly lie to get elected.

She is tough on crime. She wants Trump in jail and only Trump, even for bogus charges. Everyone else can be set free.

She is tough on crime. She wants Trump in jail and only Trump, even for bogus charges. Everyone else can be set free.
Democracy must be saved.
So let’s charge political opponents with crimes no one has ever been charged with and violate the US Constitution by keeping opponents off voting ballots.

Other than $500 million in property damage, an attempted murder of a LEO and assault on another, it was a peaceful protest!

Watch Minnesota give Trump their electoral votes.
Anything is possible but Trump is down by almost 10 there.

Democracy must be saved.
So let’s charge political opponents with crimes no one has ever been charged with and violate the US Constitution by keeping opponents off voting ballots.
I hope Trump & Co don't blow this and Kamala and the dems have at least four more years to further destroy our country and any values we have left. I fear if Kamala wins, it will all be over. The coup of the government will be completed. So, I totally agree with Biden, this election is about the future of our country and democracy is literally at stake. The election is Trump's to lose and I'm afraid he may be capable of doing it.

Republicans need to get their story straight

Either Harris is soft on crime or too tough
I guess that would depend on what day of the week it is, Winger! Kamala will pretend to be whatever she thinks will get her votes. Her campaign will tell you to ignore her record because they know that record is WAY too far left to ever get her elected in a nationwide race! What you're seeing right now is someone trying to reinvent themselves because they KNOW that the person they've been is not the person that most Americans want leading their country!

Forum List

Back