I remember waaaaay back in 2019 when Kamala was the worst Democratic candidate.

If he can beat a white woman, I am sure he can beat a woman who is being black.
He beat a woman who got actual live people to vote for her, no less.

Kumdumpster hasn't yet received one, single, (1) vote from anyone, in either '20 or '24.

You actually believe that shit!

You're a bigger fucking rube than I had already imagined...And brother, that's saying something! :auiqs.jpg:
Saw it with my own eyes. But you listen to wingnut media and repeat their shit like a puppet. That’s pathetic

Saw it with my own eyes. But you listen to wingnut media and repeat their shit like a puppet. That’s pathetic
No, it was told to you by the same NPC social programmers that have lied to you every day since the day you were born....And you still lap it up like a kitten at a saucer of cream.

Fucking rube. :auiqs.jpg:

No, it was told to you by the same NPC social programmers that have lied to you every day since the day you were born....And you still lap it up like a kitten at a saucer of cream.

Fucking rube. :auiqs.jpg:
I know that’s what they told you to say and you’re in believe and repeat mode… but back in reality your BS is just a comedy show

I know that’s what they told you to say and you’re in believe and repeat mode…
irony_meter3.gif

Who couldn't make the primary cut because the voter's didn't think she had what it takes.
Corrects the primary voters didn’t like her for prez 4 years ago. And then she was selected to be VP and served. Now she is running for prez. A cycle Biden went through many times until he finally won and whooped Trump

Corrects the primary voters didn’t like her for prez 4 years ago. And then she was selected to be VP and served. Now she is running for prez. A cycle Biden went through many times until he finally won and whooped Trump
The DEI choice.

Forum List

Back