Kamala Harris Offers Ludicrous Reason Why She Won’t Debate Donald Trump on Fox News

Looks like she's scared... where did we hear that before? Lol

LESSEE:
  1. Harris was already scheduled to debate Vance on Fox, meaning that she had intended to back out of that anyway.
  2. Trump already debated Biden on CNN! I thought the questioning pretty fair.
  3. ABC debate with Biden cancelled because Biden chickened out and Trump litigating ABC anyway.
  4. So now Harris refuses to debate Trump on Fox. Proof she never intended to debate Vance neither. Proof the skank is total chickenshit and cannot debate anywhere there is a risk of being asked the actual tough questions she ought to be asked.
Harris' entire career and term as VP has been based on avoiding ALL situations with a high risk. Now ask youself what kind of president would she be then when high risk cannot be avoided and is the name of the game? Of course now the Left will try to play their child's game now of claiming it is Trump avoiding HER. :lmao:

You've walked this road before and didn't turn out well for you.

Your only warning. :)

(smile) I'm fine punk. I told you, you're an idiot, no more. I don't need your warning, your every post proves you are a pussy. Did you want to talk? Come for me prick ;)

(smile) I'm fine punk. I told you, you're an idiot, no more. I don't need your warning, your every post proves you are a pussy. Did you want to talk?
Go away, keyboard commando.
If you can't be an adult, then feel free to piss off. :)

Of course Dems and Harris are lying, it is what they do. Then they accuse everyone else of doing what they are doing.

Only a compliant MSM allows them to get away with this.

As he noted on Truth Social:
“I have agreed with FoxNews to debate Kamala Harris on Wednesday, September 4th. The Debate was previously scheduled against Sleepy Joe Biden on ABC, but has been terminated in that Biden will no longer be a participant, and I am in litigation against ABC Network and George Slopadopoulos, thereby creating a conflict of interest. The FoxNews Debate will be held in the Great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, at a site in an area to be determined. The Moderators of the Debate will be Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum, and the Rules will be similar to the Rules of my Debate with Sleepy Joe, who has been treated horribly by his Party – BUT WITH A FULL ARENA AUDIENCE!….”
Harris’ team responded on Saturday by claiming Trump is “running scared”:
Journalist Carmine Sabia reminded Harris that she already agreed to debate J.D. Vance on Fox News. Why won’t she debate Trump there?
As he posted on 𝕏:
Kamala Harris declines Fox News debate against Donald Trump. But she accepted a Fox News debate against JD Vance when Biden was the nominee. It is weird that she is so scared.
Conservative commentator Sean Davis said, “Trump agreed to debate Biden. Biden then dropped out of the race after everyone saw his brain was made of pudding. At no point did Trump ever agree to debate someone who wasn’t even nominated and hadn’t received a single vote.”
Former Fox News host Megyn Kelly reminded Barack Obama’s former campaign manager David Plouffe that Trump has shown nothing but courage in his media appearances.
He went on CNN for a debate w/a network that loathes him (not to mention to the NABJ). @BretBaier & @marthamaccallum would be totally professional & fair & have a history of asking Trump hard Qs – I know, I was there. Why is she too scared to do this on Fox?
Donald Trump Jr. called Harris a coward, noting, ” My father already did a debate with Fake News CNN, so is Kamala going to accept the debate with Fox News? Or is she going to be a coward and back out?”
With Trump unable to debate on ABC due to litigation and Harris unwilling to debate on Fox News, will there even be a debate between the two?

Kamala Harris Offers Ludicrous Reason Why She Won’t Debate Donald Trump on Fox News
As VP, Kamala had nothing to lose debating JD Vance. But now I'm pretty sure it isn't her decision but rather the decision of whatever deep state operatives are running the Democrat regime right now. She isn't allowed to do interviews. She likely won't be allowed to debate unless they can put her in a venue where she can cheat completely and they control the moderators.

The strategy is to keep her out of all uncontrolled situations from now until the election so their propaganda machine affectionately known as the MSM can continue to whitewash her entire record and make her look magnificent. They won't allow her into any situation that will make anybody question the new narrative.

And meanwhile the Patriots/Republicans/MAGAs continue to help them by continuing to slut shame her, call her the DEI candidate, et al. They don't want to do the less fun and more difficult work of putting her actual record out there in an intelligent and understandable manner/format.

If this continues, we lose again in November. I guarantee it.

What does it matter?
Well, agreeing to a debate kinda does matter. And Trump already agreed to one.
Did he get a friendly moderator on CNN? On NBC? On CBS? Was Chris Wallace a friendly moderator in 2020?
Why can't you little pussy chickenshits ever play on a level playing field unless things are slanted your way?
What level playing field? Trump made a mockery of the debate process with Wallace. A moderator who gave him every chance to explain himself. And all Trump wanted to do was riff.
That's not what a debate is. It isn't a pep rally. :)

Well, agreeing to a debate kinda does matter. And Trump already agreed to one.

What level playing field? Trump made a mockery of the debate process with Wallace. A moderator who gave him every chance to explain himself. And all Trump wanted to do was riff.
That's not what a debate is. It isn't a pep rally. :)

Run Forest.......

FKH can come out and play on Trump's court or not, it's totally up to her.....The question is if she's up to it....I think not.

If the dems can pull a "bait and switch" with the head of the ticket then FKH can damn well go where the debate is rescheduled and it won't be on ABC....It's just as simple as that.
She could if she degraded herself to follow a tuck tailed coward into his den. I doubt she will play that game. Now if Trump did the respectable thing and didn’t debate he agreed to o think it would be fair for Kamala to agree to a second debate with Fox

Trump had committed to a debate
with Joe Biden. Biden backed out.
Harris was already scheduled to debate Vance on Fox. Now Harris has backed out there too.

He doesn’t get to run home and then try and set up a new debate under his terms
Yet democrats get to run home, change election laws, change candidates, then expect Trump to debate early before he is prepared for her yet, on a network already proven libelous to him he is currently in litigation over? :lmao:

Doesn’t work that way
Nothing ever works for a democrat unless like children, it is all 100% their way.

Forum List

Back