Kamala Harris Offers Ludicrous Reason Why She Won’t Debate Donald Trump on Fox News

Trump never agreed to that.
He doesn't have to. Is he not the Republican presidential nominee?
If the answer to that is no, he needs to drop out.
Trump never agreed to that.
Again, he doesn't need to.
Because no one died and left the slut Harris in charge of deciding everything.
You have paid attention over the last two weeks that going gutter just moves the poll numbers further in her direction..right?

Your own party leaders have warned you not to go down this road...but you just can't help yourselves...can you? :)

Looks like she's scared... where did we hear that before? Lol

Mark my words.

When all is said and done with this insane election, here's how it will go down:

The Dems will all say in retrospect:

"Well of course we were going to lose with Kamala. Everyone knew she was a bad candidate. But she was the only replacement for Old Man Winter. Come 2028 the people will just LOVE communism!"

And anyone who doubts this theory is viable hasn't been paying attention to the massive transformation of dialogue around both Biden and Kamala from the MSM and Democrat party over the past month.

I mean, talk about INSANE.

These people just create their own reality.

Too bad their control over the legacy media is becoming more meaningless with each passing day.

5b0b2e8e6ceeebd5cbaaa45b8aab34b9.jpg

Yes. He did. But I also have seen the environment he's fostered over the last decade or so and know he's largely to blame for this coming about.
Hoist on his own petard.

No, they were just whackos. Just like the incel that shot at Trump.
You mean an environment where he calls for his opponent to be targeted and 5 days later he’s shot?

Forum List

Back