Kamala Harris Offers Ludicrous Reason Why She Won’t Debate Donald Trump on Fox News

He was HIT with a bullet 1/2 inch from his head that hadn't he turned his head a split second before, would have HIT his head.
Yes. He did. But I also have seen the environment he's fostered over the last decade or so and know he's largely to blame for this coming about.
Hoist on his own petard.
Like Reagan and Scalise all fomented their assassins too, butthole??? Unhinged Leftards all.
No, they were just whackos. Just like the incel that shot at Trump.

LOL. I was wondering who the first doofus to bring this up would be.
You mean because it is a HUGE talking point.

Yes, Harris agreed to debate J Dog on Fox.
HARRIS AGRRED TO DEBATE ON FOX. GOT IT. Guess she never intended to keep that neither.

he is now the presumptive Democratic PRESIDENTIAL candidate.
Only presumed by democrats. Not a single voter has voted for her. She is being nominated by delegates promised to Biden.

Therefore, she takes Biden's place at the September 10th debate
which Trump ALREADY AGREED to.
Trump is now in litigation against ABC over libel with Stephanopoulis. No chance of neutrality there.

Got it now?
Yeah, Harris is a chicken shit afraid to be asked questions to her face. She never intended to show up anywhere. GOT IT?

because Trump ate her boss for lunch

I thought that was Kammy!

KammyGapSmall.jpg

Of course Dems and Harris are lying, it is what they do. Then they accuse everyone else of doing what they are doing.

Only a compliant MSM allows them to get away with this.

As he noted on Truth Social:
“I have agreed with FoxNews to debate Kamala Harris on Wednesday, September 4th. The Debate was previously scheduled against Sleepy Joe Biden on ABC, but has been terminated in that Biden will no longer be a participant, and I am in litigation against ABC Network and George Slopadopoulos, thereby creating a conflict of interest. The FoxNews Debate will be held in the Great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, at a site in an area to be determined. The Moderators of the Debate will be Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum, and the Rules will be similar to the Rules of my Debate with Sleepy Joe, who has been treated horribly by his Party – BUT WITH A FULL ARENA AUDIENCE!….”
Harris’ team responded on Saturday by claiming Trump is “running scared”:
Journalist Carmine Sabia reminded Harris that she already agreed to debate J.D. Vance on Fox News. Why won’t she debate Trump there?
As he posted on 𝕏:
Kamala Harris declines Fox News debate against Donald Trump. But she accepted a Fox News debate against JD Vance when Biden was the nominee. It is weird that she is so scared.
Conservative commentator Sean Davis said, “Trump agreed to debate Biden. Biden then dropped out of the race after everyone saw his brain was made of pudding. At no point did Trump ever agree to debate someone who wasn’t even nominated and hadn’t received a single vote.”
Former Fox News host Megyn Kelly reminded Barack Obama’s former campaign manager David Plouffe that Trump has shown nothing but courage in his media appearances.
He went on CNN for a debate w/a network that loathes him (not to mention to the NABJ). @BretBaier & @marthamaccallum would be totally professional & fair & have a history of asking Trump hard Qs – I know, I was there. Why is she too scared to do this on Fox?
Donald Trump Jr. called Harris a coward, noting, ” My father already did a debate with Fake News CNN, so is Kamala going to accept the debate with Fox News? Or is she going to be a coward and back out?”
With Trump unable to debate on ABC due to litigation and Harris unwilling to debate on Fox News, will there even be a debate between the two?

Kamala Harris Offers Ludicrous Reason Why She Won’t Debate Donald Trump on Fox News
Why is harris running from a debate?

You mean because it is a HUGE talking point.
Doesn't appear to be sticking.
HARRIS AGRRED TO DEBATE ON FOX. GOT IT. Guess she never intended to keep that neither.
Well, duh. She is the PRESIDENTIAL candidate now. So she takes Biden's place September 10th.
Her VP running mate takes her place at Fox.
Only presumed by democrats. Not a single voter has voted for her. She is being nominated by delegates promised to Biden.
She has enough delegates pledged to be the nominee. All above board.
Trump is now in litigation against ABC over libel with Stephanopoulis. No chance of neutrality there.
Whoop-dee-do. ABC wouldn't let George moderate that debate anyway. It's flimsy excuse and quite frankly, makes Trump look like a coward.
Yeah, Harris is a chicken shit afraid to be asked questions to her face. She never intended to show up anywhere. GOT IT?
She has said she will be on ABC September 10th no matter if Trump shows up or not.
She's gonna show.
Will Trump? :)

You can make whatever excuses you want for his cowardly drop from the agreed upon debate. I’d never challenge trumps ability to come up with excuses try to turn the tables on his opponents. Facts are facts though and this spin y’all are trying is pure comedy
What ag tree upon debate???

Enough delegates have pledged their support.
Enough BIDEN delegates.

She has the votes.
From Biden Delegates. Not a single actual voter. So much for democracy.

why is Trump afraid to debate Harris
Harris is the one who cancelled.

at the already agreed to venue?...
Why did Joe Biden cancel?

he can't riff and treat it like one of his pep rallies..which means he's toast.
There was no riffing at CNN and Trump owned the debate.
Poor Jack gonna cry now.

If Trump has said he isn't afraid of Kamala, why won't he show up to the debate ALREADY agreed to?
You already know. You were already told. Got a short term memory problem? ABC is being sued for slander. Debate now moved to Fox. Deal with it, shitstain.

What's he scared of?...
Apparently nothing. He isn't the one backing out, Harris is.

She never agreed to a Fox debate
Yes she did. A debate is a debate. Are you saying she was going to back out of debating Vance too? Kammy backs out of everything.

But she isn't the VP candidate anymore.
She ain't shit. No one has voted for her. She has only been ENDORSED by fifty democrats, like Barry Obbuma and Jeff Bridges.

Her eventual running mate will show up to Fox
I doubt that. All democrats are cowards. 🐔

Enough BIDEN delegates.
Pledged to Harris now. All above board.
From Biden Delegates. Not a single actual voter. So much for democracy.
Pledged to Harris now. What is it you need explained further to you? :)
Harris is the one who cancelled.
Harris never agreed to debate Trump on Fox. She agreed to debate Vance on Fox. But she isn't the VP candidate anymore. So..there's that.
Why did Joe Biden cancel?
If you have to ask this, then you've already pre-formed your answer.
There was no riffing at CNN and Trump owned the debate.
Poor Jack gonna cry now.
Sorry dude, Trump railed and riffed. Every time Wallace gave him a chance (more than he deserved) to explain himself, Trump responded with more riffing
The only reason his pathological lying and complete lack of grasp of any policy issue wasn't bigger news in the debate with Biden...was because Biden's performance overshadowed Trump's abysmal performance.

Her honest reason is that she’s a coward.

But that’s not exactly a locked room mystery.

Yes she did. A debate is a debate. Are you saying she was going to back out of debating Vance too? Kammy backs out of everything.

She ain't shit. No one has voted for her. She has only been ENDORSED by fifty democrats, like Barry Obbuma and Jeff Bridges.

I doubt that. All democrats are cowards. 🐔
She never agreed to a debate on Fox with Trump. Trump ran like a bitch to Fox to give him a friendly audience.

Forum List

Back