Walking in the morning while being black.

More of the story....

Finally you all found to 0.1% bad Cops willing to abuse regular citizens. Nice job.

I will say the quality of the Police will only go down as good. Ones don’t want to take the risk of being Chuavined’. Expect it to rise to 0.2% quickly.

Finally you all found to 0.1% bad Cops willing to abuse regular citizens. Nice job.

I will say the quality of the Police will only go down as good. Ones don’t want to take the risk of being Chuavined’. Expect it to rise to 0.2% quickly.
Leave good people alone.

Even if the man had outstanding warrants how would the cop know?
He couldnt know

Knowing alleged OK law the cop should have asked more questions of the man and the boy

It appears to be no concern of libs but the purpose of police patrols particularly at night is to prevent crime

Otherwise they could just hang around the police station till someone gets murdered

He couldnt know

Knowing alleged OK law the cop should have asked more questions of the man and the boy

It appears to be no concern of libs but the purpose of police patrols particularly at night is to prevent crime

Otherwise they could just hang around the police station till someone gets murdered
If he committed a crime then arrest or whatever so be it. If not, then let him go. If I am questioned while simply jogging at 3 am I consider that harassment.

If he committed a crime then arrest or whatever so be it. If not, then let him go. If I am questioned while simply jogging at 3 am I consider that harassment.
they have a right to detain you when doing an investigation. the funny thing is the guy was not black lol lol lol so he wasnt walking while black. more like mexican.

He couldnt know

None of that happened though. What did happen is they violated the rights of a man walking down the street because he would do as he was told. Not sure why you’re defending it n

Leave good people alone.

Again, if it ends up as you say. These are two Police that dont know the law? Or don’t want to follow the law knowingly? Risking job and pension over nothing? Is ridiculous, one in a million arrests perhaps?

Should I say congratulations to all you Police haters?

Again, if it ends up as you say. These are two Police that dont know the law? Or don’t want to follow the law knowingly? Risking job and pension over nothing? Is ridiculous, one of a million arrests perhaps?

Should I say congratulations to all the Police haters!
yeah. the cops did their job. the guy wasnt black either.; just a mexican.

Again, if it ends up as you say. These are two Police that dont know the law? Or don’t want to follow the law knowingly? Risking job and pension over nothing? Is ridiculous, one of a million arrests perhaps?

Should I say congratulations to all the Police haters!
There are many who do don’t know the law and just as many who bank on you not knowing it.

They have to be able to reasonably articulate an offense they believe you committed. Which they didn’t and couldn’t. Walking down the street isn’t a crime.
walking around storage units at dark is suspicious. no one normally does that unless there robbing them.

Forum List

Back