Alec Baldwin walks out of courtroom during prosecution testimony

He had the final responsibility for making sure the weapon was safe and didnt do it

How hard is it to drop the mag out in your hand and just LOOK to insure it is loaded with blanks???

Still, cardinal rule: DON'T POINT THE FUCKING THING AT PEOPLE WHEN YOU FIRE IT.

They can position the camera so that you can't tell exactly where it is aimed.

You would think this would be in the director's rule book PLUS where was the actor telling Baldwin not to point is at her chest when he did?

A whole set full of stupid dumbfucks.

Someone point a gun at me, blanks or not, movie set or not, and I'm jumping out of the way.

How hard is it to drop the mag out in your hand and just LOOK to insure it is loaded with blanks???

You would think this would be in the director's rule book PLUS where was the actor telling Baldwin not to point is at her chest when he did?

Someone point a gun at me, blanks or not, movie set or not, and I'm jumping out of the way.

The gun was a revolver, but the same premise applies. Also, there is NEVER any reason for an actor to point a gun at a member of the crew.

Hollywood makes its living glorifying guns and then bashing honest responsible gun owners

He's a snobby liberal jackass that shot and killed someone and then blamed someone else for it.

In other words, a typical liberal.

Too bad Ms Hutchins couldn't follow him out the courtroom. Oh yea, that would be BECAUSE HE SHOT HER DEAD.

Im surprised you righties dont see this as government overreach… I am starting to think your opinions only matter based on who is on what side.

Dick Cheney knew his gun was loaded and shot someone in the face with no issues.

Im surprised you righties dont see this as government overreach… I am starting to think your opinions only matter based on who is on what side.

Dick Cheney knew his gun was loaded and shot someone in the face with no issues.
Dick Cheney's a retard, but he didn't kill who he shot, numbnuts.

Turns out it was government overreach. Sorry righties. No pound of flesh this time. Losers.

Forum List

Back