Kamala Harris Offers Ludicrous Reason Why She Won’t Debate Donald Trump on Fox News

LOL. I was wondering who the first doofus to bring this up would be.

Yes, Harris agreed to debate J Dog on Fox. That was when she was the VICE PRESIDENTIAL candidate.
She is now the presumptive Democratic PRESIDENTIAL candidate. Therefore, she takes Biden's place at the September 10th debate
which Trump ALREADY AGREED to.

When Harris names her VICE PRESIDENTIAL running mate, they should show up at Fox News and debate J Dog.

Got it now? :auiqs.jpg:

Harris initially agreed upon the debate, hosted by CBS News, in May, with proposed dates of July 23 and August 13. Harris has since added August 12 to the list.

~S~

Right Harris agreed to a debate with JD Vance. Why's she afraid to debate TRUMP? I'm sure Vance has no issue with debating her since she's afraid to debate TRUMP.

You can make whatever excuses you want for his cowardly drop from the agreed upon debate. I’d never challenge trumps ability to come up with excuses try to turn the tables on his opponents. Facts are facts though and this spin y’all are trying is pure comedy
Joe Biden dropped out of the race but Trump is the coward who ran? Your washing machine called. It wants its spin back.

1722726321304.png

Yes, Harris agreed to debate J Dog on Fox. That was when she was the VICE PRESIDENTIAL candidate.
She is now the presumptive Democratic PRESIDENTIAL candidate. Therefore, she takes Biden's place at the September 10th debate

When Harris names her VICE PRESIDENTIAL running mate, they should show up at Fox News and debate J Dog.

She’s not even the Dem nominee. Not a single vote for her. Trumps being nice to his NEW opponent, what’s she afraid of?

She never agreed to debate him on Fox. He claimed that idea. Because he's a little bitch...He wants an audience so he can riff and he wants a friendly moderator....what..a..little..bitch. :auiqs.jpg:

Careful......someone here will make you his little bitch.....she is terrified of him.

Right TRUMP won the 1st debate soooo bigly they forced Joe to withdraw. So if they want to replace Joe with the Ho then they need to set up a new debate. Fox has offer a debate and TRUMP accepted.

She’s not even the Dem nominee. Not a single vote for her. Trumps being nice to his NEW opponent, what’s she afraid of?
Doesn't matter. Officially, she will be at the convention. Enough delegates have pledged their support. She has the votes.

Move on.

The question remains, why is Trump afraid to debate Harris at the already agreed to venue?...my guess?...he can't riff and treat it like one of his pep rallies..which means he's toast. :)
Her eventual running mate can show up to Fox to debate J Dog.

Doesn't matter. Officially, she will be at the convention. Enough delegates have pledged their support. She has the votes.

Move on.

The question remains, why is Trump afraid to debate Harris at the already agreed to venue?...my guess?...he can't riff and treat it like one of his pep rallies..which means he's toast. :)
Why’s she terrified to debate Trump?

Right TRUMP won the 1st debate soooo bigly they forced Joe to withdraw. So if they want to replace Joe with the Ho then they need to set up a new debate. Fox has offer a debate and TRUMP accepted.
If Trump has said he isn't afraid of Kamala, why won't he show up to the debate ALREADY agreed to?
What's he scared of?...oh yeah..getting his ass kicked. :auiqs.jpg:

Move on.

How did you become such a punk kid?

Move on.

Joe dropped out.
Is she just his shadow or her own person?

Forum List

Back