2nd male boxer cruises to olympic victory in match against female

What does George Washington have to do with the fact that non-standard women who do not meet the Boxing Association’s gender qualifications get to box regular woman?

Again, like the typical liberal, you make the normal people be punished in order to make sure the non-normal person is not.
So, you understand just because a person has a vagina, doesn’t necessarily qualify her as a women who can box with other women?

The only test should be drop your pants and let me see you labia.

What does George Washington have to do with the fact that non-standard women who do not meet the Boxing Association’s gender qualifications get to box regular woman?

Again, like the typical liberal, you make the normal people be punished in order to make sure the non-normal person is not.
Washington was a name in a list of several who are believed to have irregular chromosomes.

Washington was a name in a list of several who are believed to have irregular chromosomes.
So what? Was he a boxer against women in the Olympics? Not sure of your point.

NOBODY on this thread said a person with irregular chromosomes (specifically, a woman with a Y male chromosomes) could not be president of the U.S., or get married, or be in the military, or choose to attend any college he or she was accepted to, or buy a house, or travel to Rio, or Skagway, or Barcelona, or wherever.

What such a woman cannot do is box a woman who does not have the physical advantages of male chromosomes. It is unfair to the normal woman.

And for the umpteenth time, you are siding with the abormal woman over the normal women, because it MIGHT be unfair to the abnormal woman. What about it being unfair to the normal woman? That boxing match with the XY woman against the normal XX woman was not only ridiculous - but could have killed the normal woman.

You libs are so desperate to side with the rare anomaly and against the majority. Why, for example, should Lia Thompson, the “woman” swimmer walking around the locker room with an erect penis, have “her” feelings supersede the feelings of a dozen normal girls?

So what? Was he a boxer against women in the Olympics? Not sure of your point.
Well I was responding to a poster that was dismissing people with XXY inaccurately saying they are one in a billion unlike 99.9% of people, therefore in his warped mind their needs shouldn’t really be considered. I was countering by showing that it may be more common than he thinks and varies in severity

Well I was responding to a poster that was dismissing people with XXY inaccurately saying they are one in a billion unlike 99.9% of people, therefore in his warped mind their needs shouldn’t really be considered. I was countering by showing that it may be more common than he thinks and varies in severity
No, it’s exceedingly rare. The fact that you pointed out someone who may have had it, out of hundreds of millions of Americans, proves nothing.

It’s about 1 in 1,000.

No, it’s exceedingly rare. The fact that you pointed out someone who may have had it, out of hundreds of millions of Americans, proves nothing.

It’s about 1 in 1,000.

I posted a list of famous people who are reported to have had it because lord knows you don’t give a shit about Tammy Taninbomb from BFE Nevada

I posted a list of famous people who are reported to have had it because lord knows you don’t give a shit about Tammy Taninbomb from BFE Nevada
A list of people? You mean several people? A dozen people? And THAT is how you prove it’s not uncommon?

I posted a report from a scientific journal that shows it happens once in about 10,000 births.

As far as your nasty personal attack about Tommy whoever and the BFE (huh? What’s that?), I see you recognize I’ve shown you the error of costing a few anecdotes as “proof” and you resort to what leftists do when they know they’ve lost the point: attack with a personal accusation that doesn’t even make sense.

Forum List

Back