“I Love My Black Job”: Simone Biles Seemingly Takes Swipe At Donald Trump After Olympic Triumph

No. Trump is trying to get black voters, so he personalizes it. All people of all backgrounds are impacted by illegal immigration.

I have no data on the demographics of job types. If you want to obtain such data than go for it. If you find that workers without a high school diploma consists of a large percentage of black workers then you have your answer about a "black job" in respect to illegal immigration.

Again, this doesn't take away from the fact that all workers are impacted if they fulfill the requirement of not having a high school diploma. Why don't care a little more about American workers? Instead you try to find the monster under your bed.
Blacks are WILD for Trump! They LOVE him! :)

The Olympic team is one of the few absolute meritocracies in the USA. Color doesn't matter, just ability and Biles is a fantastic athlete. However, she seems to be nothing else. She is a high school graduate (home schooled) with no secondary education. I hope she has a capable and honest money manager who invests her winnings wisely and doesn't steal from her. Such people are rare and most retired athletes die in penury.
LeBron James never got a college degree. Do you see him standing on the corner with a paper cup begging for nickels?

Biles is gonna collect on endorsements for decades.

Forum List

Back