Some of you have a problem with evidence

Present your proof. You just parrot your MAGAt handlers. Now, YOU present your proof or get the hell out of my old party.
/----/ Here's you proof. Now you provide yours.

White House opposes bill to ban illegal immigrants from ...

Jul 8, 2024 · Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA) accused Democrats of wanting to “turn illegal aliens into voters” in a post on X on Monday. “Why are Democrats so adamantly against ensuring only
Not at all. You can only act legally if you have facts. You can't do a Rudy and say, "But it might be so," without evidence but act any way.
/—-/ No facts in the Trump trials, at least not any actual facts.

I support free elections. And I don't see much much use requiring everyone to have a voter id unless the government freely offers the free Voter id. Right now, a state issued ID (not drivers license) costs 15 bucks for 5 year ID. A few have to make the choice between feeding their kids supper and the ID.
I doubt those who have that problem vote. We have about 1/3 of citizens who simply do not vote. Many Americans are not cognizant of elections at all.

Even so, there isn't enough election cheating to have any effect on the outcome.
Democrats love saying that. Will any Democrat actually provide proof that is actually true?
And discuss that in some voting areas, it takes not very many to change an election from the Republican party to the Democratic party outcome.

Present your proof. You just parrot your MAGAt handlers. Now, YOU present your proof or get the hell out of my old party.

The Congressional democrats fought to the death against preventing Illegals from voting like they were defending Stalingrad

Forum List

Back