An Old, Old Tactic By the GOP

What have they done for blacks over the last 60 years?

What has Biden done for black people?

No

Some are..not all, not even most. Some on the left too!

No
You can stop trying to defend the current republican party. Your leader proved his racism once again and as long as you and others support him, you are racists too. The party agenda is based on racism. Now why in the hell do I have to continue showing you right wing assholes what Democrats have done for blacks just because your stupid asses stay immersed in right wing bullshit instead of looking at the facts?

You can stop trying to defend the current republican party. Your leader proved his racism once again and as long as you and others support him, you are racists too. The party agenda is based on racism. Now why in the hell do I have to continue showing you right wing assholes what Democrats have done for blacks just because your stupid asses stay immersed in right wing bullshit instead of looking at the facts?

lol, it’s all racism with you, all day, every day!

The problem with what you are doing is, you are watering down REAL racism. When you call everything you see “racism” you detract from the real racial issues in the world.

Kind of like “the boy who cried wolf”, the more you say it, the less people pay attention to it.

I can’t tell if it’s just pure hate, or just something else that drives this behavior.

lol, it’s all racism with you, all day, every day!

The problem with what you are doing is, you are watering down REAL racism. When you call everything you see “racism” you detract from the real racial issues in the world.

Kind of like “the boy who cried wolf”, the more you say it, the less people pay attention to it.

I can’t tell if it’s just pure hate, or just something else that drives this behavior.
The problem with your opinion is that I am calling racism what it is. So then if racism is so prevalent that you believe everything is being called racist, get off your white ass, stop whining about racism being called what it is and work to end white racism.

The problem with your opinion is that I am calling racism what it is. So then if racism is so prevalent that you believe everything is being called racist, get off your white ass, stop whining about racism being called what it is and work to end white racism.

get off your white ass

:laugh:

So then if racism is so prevalent that you believe everything is being called racist

No, I think YOU believe racism is so prevalent that you call everything racism.

stop whining about racism being called what it is

But you’re not calling racism what it is, you’re calling EVERYTHING racism, that’s my point. It’s like a white righty can’t make a move without you calling them racist. I think this comes from years of filling your mind with a narrow, one sided view of people.

Racism exists, nobody denies this, but it’s not behind every corner like you think it is

:laugh:

No, I think YOU believe racism is so prevalent that you call everything racism.

But you’re not calling racism what it is, you’re calling EVERYTHING racism, that’s my point. It’s like a white righty can’t make a move without you calling them racist. I think this comes from years of filling your mind with a narrow, one sided view of people.

Racism exists, nobody denies this, but it’s not behind every corner like you think it is
True. If you keep sticking your chin out someone's going to take swing at it.

As I was arguing last week with someone....

Supposedly Harris has "rallied" the democrats and the polls are reflecting that. I say, "Thank goodness" but I also say, "What is it about a Trump presidency that didn't rally you before?" Democrats got to pull their heads out of their asses and understand the truth that the GOP learned long ago (one they seem to be forgetting by the way)...you can't govern if you don't win. In politics, winning is all that matters. The specter of a Trump presidency should motivate anyone with a conscience or a brain to work against it.
At least you're honest that your party is basing Harris' campaign on hate and frear

At least you're honest that your party is basing Harris' campaign on hate and frear
Both parties fear losing power. They don't fear how the other party will govern because they can obstruct or gridlock policies they don't like. Washington is a big fucking mess regardless of who is in power.

Both parties fear losing power. They don't fear how the other party will govern because they can obstruct or gridlock policies they don't like.
I don't have a problem with that. I want my representatives to block policies that are going to harm me.

WHat I am talking about is the DEm campaign the convince their voters that if Trump is reelected, that are going burn crosses on your lawn, imprison all woman, concentration camps for all minorities and death squads for journalists.
Washington is a big fucking mess regardless of who is in power.
Agree, drain it until it's the size that can be drowned in a bathtub.

I don't have a problem with that. I want my representatives to block policies that are going to harm me.

WHat I am talking about is the DEm campaign the convince their voters that if Trump is reelected, that are going burn crosses on your lawn, imprison all woman, concentration camps for all minorities and death squads for journalists.

Agree, drain it until it's the size that can be drowned in a bathtub.
The only way to pull their teeth is for Americans to grow up and start living responsibly (a tall order I know).

If the KKK was never part of the GOP they certainly are now.Backong trump 100% along with every other far-right wing hate group there. He might even be their GOD.
No GOP meetings are racially segregated. Do you think the DNC has labeled the drinking fountains for their convention for blacks and whites yet. Or will they get to that this week.

Forum List

Back