There Is No "White Privilege"

lol what? How is this actually relevant? You’re just going to completely deflect?

Are you that stupid,of simply embarrassed that you voted for this Biden character?

A poster used the term 'weird.'

As you just proved, I deftly turned the term back to you and yours.

Wear it well.

I've had lefties here tell me there's no such thing as PC or Identity Politics. I've had righties here tell me there's no more white racism or white advantage.

Come on.

We don't go anywhere on this issue unless and until we can have an honest conversation. Sure seems like too many don't care if we improve this or not. Too many advantages in lying, denial and avoidance, I assume.
What a fool, you think false narratives, provided on an anonymous message board tells you anything?

More of that phony psychology I guess…You phony…

1. ....nor is there a racial basis for one more successful race over another

2. The first step in understanding racial dynamics is that one cannot be threatened away from criticizing an important Democrat election component: without the black race Democrats would never win a national election. Fact.

3. The simple and single element holding back that particular group is culture, and the elects pretending to celebrate that culture while never copying it themselves.

4. There is no white privilege......but there is "Two Parent Privilege."

5. Asians and Americans from the Indian subcontinent are far richer, more educated, less felonious than either Whites or blacks. Fact.

In the following, you will see an Indian mother telling her son to engage a cute young lady who is studying math!
I bet she is married and sending her son to meed a young lady not for sex, nor partying, nor drugs, but because the two of them would produce cultured, educated, law-abiding children.

Democrats don't want to see blacks succeed, just make them vote Democrat.

Complete and utter inane equine excrement

Now for a lesion that you are not going to like but that you badly need to learn. I am a white guy in my late 70s’ and I know a few things about while privilege and racism.

My first experience with white privilege was when I applied for a factory job . I was the only white guy hired with several other people. All of the others got shit jobs on the assembly line I, on the other hand, was assigned to a research and development unit where prototypes of new business machines were developed. The unit was staffed mostly by trained engineers and skilled mechanics, all white. And then there was me, right out of high school with no skills or training, being sent on assignments to wall street and other placed to help with the installation of the machines. No assembly line drudgery for the white kid. THAT is white privilege in action.

A year later I joined the military. Still immature and not taking life- or the service -seriously I was always in trouble for minor and sometimes major infractions and even crimes. At one point I lost a couple of stripes, but later gained them back. I know for a fact that there were people of color who got the boot for less than what I was guilty of.

Then on the day that I was to be discharged, I was AWOL because I was in jail on drug charges. However, when I made it back to base, much to my shock, there were no consequences. I was even offered a fat bonus to reenlist, which I declined. Tell us again how there is no such thing as white privilege.

After discharge I continued to be a major fuck up. I got heavy into drug dealing and was eventually busted, and looking at 2.5 to 5 years in the big house. However, my white lawyers convinced the while judge, to let the white kid off with probation on the condition that he go back and live with his white parents. While the prisons were chock full of black and brown kids, my punishment was to serve time in a ranch style home in a leafy suburb, where I got the help that I needed and a job that kept me out of trouble. Yes, more white privilege that you claim does not exist.

In addition, there were several traffic stops along the way in which I was impaired on one substance or another but got away with it. I like to tell myself that I beat the field sobriety tests but the fact is, that I was cut a break, because I’m white. A black guy would likely have been cuffed, beaten or maybe shot . White privilege id real

I remain convinced that had I been black or brown, I would have been dead, homeless or in prison before I was 30 .
However, doors just kept opening for me because I’m white . Subsequently, I got my shit together, went to college , then got a masters degree and a good job. I then worked 35 years in a field that is dominated by women, and people of color. While no longer being the beneficiary of white privilege , I never felt discriminated against and in fact did quite well. That fact alone should provide you with some valuable insight, but I doubt that it will.

Last edited: 21 minutes ago​

Forum List

Back