There Is No "White Privilege"

Reparations. Are you proposing a one-time payout or is this going to be paid out in perpetuity to future generations.
Reparations are meant to be a form of socio-economic justice to address previous socio-economic injustice. It's concerned with injustice of the past not premonitions of future injustice. As for what form it would take well that would depend on the nature of the injustice. We need commissions to determine that. There were many other injustices that stemmed from these sorts of practices of the FHA. Like tying public school funding to property taxes. That left poor black neighborhoods, with homes that couldn't be insured, with severly underfunded schools for instance.
I thought reparations was tied to slavery; not racial discrimination.
And here I thought you just found out about the housing discrimination of the FHA like two posts ago, how would you even know?
Racial discrimination occurs globally and daily I’ve been discriminated and my wife and kids have been discriminated.
And?
Back to reparations for slavery, the US taxpayer should not solely pay the brunt of this. The African Nations that created and facilitated the western slave trade market need to pay their fair share of reparations as well.
Which African Nations and what exactly do you want to recoup from them? Of the slaves in America about 400,000 came from the Atlantic slave trade before America outlawed 1808 to protect their own internal domestic slave trade. By the time of the Civil War there were over 4 million slaves in the south.

Reparations are meant to be a form of socio-economic justice to address previous socio-economic injustice. It's concerned with injustice of the past not premonitions of future injustice. As for what form it would take well that would depend on the nature of the injustice. We need commissions to determine that. There were many other injustices that stemmed from these sorts of practices of the FHA. Like tying public school funding to property taxes. That left poor black neighborhoods, with homes that couldn't be insured, with severly underfunded schools for instance.

And here I thought you just found out about the housing discrimination of the FHA like two posts ago, how would you even know?

And?

Which African Nations and what exactly do you want to recoup from them? Of the slaves in America about 400,000 came from the Atlantic slave trade before America outlawed 1808 to protect their own internal domestic slave trade. By the time of the Civil War there were over 4 million slaves in the south.
Whichever African Nations participated in and facilitated the Atlantic Slave trade. I’m certain we can find which ones. Maybe that can be part of the role of the commission you suggested…..find out which Nations facilitated slave trade in the Atlantic. This is going to be significant if the US taxpayer is expected to pay for reparations for current and future generations in perpetuity.

As for reparations for discrimination, good luck with getting that done. The world is full of discrimination and discrimination is never going away. In non-white nations, it doesn’t appear slavery is going away either.

Whichever African Nations participated in and facilitated the Atlantic Slave trade. I’m certain we can find which ones. Maybe that can be part of the role of the commission you suggested…..find out which Nations facilitated slave trade in the Atlantic. This is going to be significant if the US taxpayer is expected to pay for reparations for current and future generations in perpetuity.

As for reparations for discrimination, good luck with getting that done. The world is full of discrimination and discrimination is never going away. In non-white nations, it doesn’t appear slavery is going away either.
Germany has paid billions in reparations to Jews, we paid reparations to Japanese Americans. The problem isn't that we can't it's that you white people are simply deplorable racist mother fuckers who have despicable views about black people but that's ok. Our plan is simple. Simply replace you and dominate you demographically and politically. :dunno:

Reparations aren't handouts you illiterate moron. :itsok: :lol:
Oh yes they are....NO ONE living today had to suffer under slavery...This is you're generation trying to prosper off of the suffering of your decedents...Whom I am pretty sure were of hard working, do it yourself stock.

They'd be ashamed of you losers.

Oh yes they are....NO ONE living today had to suffer under slavery...This is you're generation trying to prosper off of the suffering of your decedents...Whom I am pretty sure were of hard working, do it yourself stock.

They'd be ashamed of you losers.
First of all there are plenty of people still alive who were discriminated against under segregation and Jim Crow. Secondly, I'm a first generation American. My ancestors (not descendants you stupid, illiterate, moron) weren't discriminated against by America. Idiot. I'm not a potential recipient of reparations. Thirdly you should be ashamed for either being this stupid or too much of a coward to just have the proud racist position of simply not caring about Black Americans. It's your generation of whites who've grown soft and weak.

Keep telling yourself that.... :blahblah: :itsok:
I am that, moron. I'm part of those people replacing you. Me and my over 30 first cousins and all our many kids. :lol:

Germany has paid billions in reparations to Jews, we paid reparations to Japanese Americans. The problem isn't that we can't it's that you white people are simply deplorable racist mother fuckers who have despicable views about black people but that's ok. Our plan is simple. Simply replace you and dominate you demographically and politically. :dunno:
Look at the examples you just provided… Germany paying Jews, and US paying Japanese. Those were one-time payments. So if reparations are to be paid, they will be one-time payments.

As for your plan to replace and dominate white people, it’s laughable. In order to do that, you need to FIRST become less dependent on them; economically and financially.

First of all there are plenty of people still alive who were discriminated against under segregation and Jim Crow. Secondly, I'm a first generation American. My ancestors (not descendants you stupid, illiterate, moron) weren't discriminated against by America. Idiot. I'm not a potential recipient of reparations. Thirdly you should be ashamed for either being this stupid or too much of a coward to just have the proud racist position of simply not caring about Black Americans. It's your generation of whites who've grown soft and weak.

I am that, moron. I'm part of those people replacing you. Me and my over 30 first cousins and all our many kids. :lol:
Oh STFU already….

They're also wealthier on average. Asian immigrants are some of the wealthiest in the country. Black Americans are at the bottom of the economic ladder with a 10 to 1 wealth gap between them and white families with the average black family owning about $10, 000 in wealth to a white families $100,000. You folks are desperate to look at race and nothing else.
How did that happen?

Look at the examples you just provided… Germany paying Jews, and US paying Japanese. Those were one-time payments. So if reparations are to be paid, they will be one-time payments.

As for your plan to replace and dominate white people, it’s laughable. In order to do that, you need to FIRST become less dependent on them; economically and financially.
You got that backwards my guy. It's people with wealth and capital who need a government and a citizenry who respect them.

Last edited:
You got that backwards my guy. It's people with capital who need a government and a citizenry who respect them.
You are too dependent on the very people you despise and want to dominate. Further, while not Black myself but being Mediterranean and married to a Mexican, I’m here to tell you that there are way too many non-whites and browns who don’t share your vision of domination; nor do they need or require reparations.

Forum List

Back