Kamala Harris Offers Ludicrous Reason Why She Won’t Debate Donald Trump on Fox News

September 10th. Trump better be there.

Trump won't be there Jack, the debate has been moved to Fox News Network for all of the oft-repeated necessary reasons. Maybe in Butler Pa.

But I get it that maybe ABC slandered Trump just so that Kamaltoe Harris the ball-sucking do-nothing c-rag could have a reason to hide on stage by herself at ABC and only get asked easy non-confrontational questions suitable to a 70IQ dimwit who put innocent men in prison all her life when not sleeping with mayor Brown to advance her career to an empty shell of a fake presidential candidate even better at playing stooge puppet than the fake selected most popular ever Joe Bedpan.

Screen Shot 2024-08-03 at 8.20.49 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-08-03 at 8.08.12 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-08-01 at 7.41.23 PM.png

Mark my words.

When all is said and done with this insane election, here's how it will go down:

The Dems will all say in retrospect:

"Well of course we were going to lose with Kamala. Everyone knew she was a bad candidate. But she was the only replacement for Old Man Winter. Come 2028 the people will just LOVE communism!"

And anyone who doubts this theory is viable hasn't been paying attention to the massive transformation of dialogue around both Biden and Kamala from the MSM and Democrat party over the past month.

I mean, talk about INSANE.

These people just create their own reality.

Too bad their control over the legacy media is becoming more meaningless with each passing day.

You see Jack, this is how it works:
  1. Trump was supposed to debate Biden, but Biden chickened out.
  2. Trump was supposed to debate on ABC despite their bias to him, but then they openly slandered him and are getting sued for it.
  3. Democrats substituted Harris in Biden's place despite no one voting for her.
  4. Harris agreed to have a debate on Fox as the VP.
  5. Harris accused Trump of being afraid to debate to her face.
Now you and Harris are whining that Trump has agreed to debate Harris, that Trump has agreed to her substitution as a presidential candidate, and has agreed to debate her to her face, because Trump won't use the network that slandered him, and wants her to debate him on the network she already agreed to as VP because she never intended to debate anyone on any network!!! And she either now intends to back out of the ABC deal anyway too, or had something set up there which has now FALLEN THROUGH because of the slander lawsuit!
https://gifdb.com/images/high/got-it-498-x-426-gif-j15frq44rywd9fcj.gif
Oh, I'm sure there will be something pre-scripted for Harris on ABC at that date.

Forum List

Back