Walking in the morning while being black.

How do they know you have a perfect record if you refuse to identify yourself? And if you’re out with a child at 3 am, you’re up to no good.
Maybe you are right. I go solo jogging. If I ever get stopped it's going to get ugly. Not good. I'm just a jogger.

Early riser? He was taking a stroll, at dark, in an alley, with a child.

I heard it was 6 in the morning. But even if that's not accurate and it was earlier than that, some people* get up at 4 in the morning. And in the summertime, taking walks when it's cool outside makes sense.

*crazy folks ;)

It was odd to begin with to be walking in a storage area. It's not the place where people usually take the kids for a stroll.
And in this amazing free country who the f are you to tell people where or when they want to walk? I work early mornings my wife works late nights, my kids have normal sleep times but sometimes they get messed up and yes I love them enough to go for a walk with them so once again tell me what crime this human being was accused of?

That seems to be a problem with a lot of Americans. I think it's purposeful conditioning in the wrong direction.

The thing is... as I know you know full well.... people need to be careful what they wish for. People are OK with strict authoritarianism when it doesn't affect them, but the day that they are on the receiving end of the boot I think it's safe to say they'll start to rethink their mindset.

Freedom is scary. That's why they fight it so much. And always at the barrel of a government gun, historically.

I'm purposely NOT going to carry my ID now. Nobody can question me if I'm out at 3 in the morning with a perfect record.

Enjoy your time in the holding tank you belligerent buffoon. But I know my rights?

You sound like those trying to setup a Ghetto Lottery win!

I heard it was 6 in the morning. But even if that's not accurate and it was earlier than that, some people* get up at 4 in the morning. And in the summertime, taking a walk when it's cool outside makes sense.

*crazy folks ;)
Amen plus isn’t it summertime so not
School hours? Plus maybe the kid has sleeping issues who knows, I guess you’d rather the kid just stay up playing video games then going for a walk with a presumed father smh

I heard it was 6 in the morning. But even if that's not accurate and it was earlier than that, some people* get up at 4 in the morning. And in the summertime, taking a walk when it's cool outside makes sense.

*crazy folks ;)
You’re missing a key component. He had a child with him. It was still dark. That alone is suspicious.

Many people walk dogs early or late. But they don’t pop off to the Police. Normal people are glad they are patrolling their areas.

And in this amazing free country who the f are you to tell people where or when they want to walk? I work early mornings my wife works late nights, my kids have normal sleep times but sometimes they get messed up and yes I love them enough to go for a walk with them so once again tell me what crime this human being was accused of?
When people are walking in rather odd places, the police sometimes want to know who it is walking in an unlikely and it looks like a rather sketchy place. It looks like a place that would be well known for drug deals.

Blacks get themselves into more trouble with their "Don't tell ME what to do. I'm BLACK." attitude.

Hey welcome to America where you actually have to prove it true not prove it false you tiny brained moron

I’m not the Cops? I dont have to orove any hypothesis to you. Yes, my theory is plausible. The kid as a decoy or lookout. Known criminal (perhaps) casing the alley. They stopped him?

Ummmmm six am is not an inappropriate time to take a stroll with your child, is this America? Land of the free?
Not in a walk around the block. Not in a park. But in this area. It raises a question. We have no idea of the context. Why were the police patrolling this storage area? Is it known to the police that attacks have happened there. It is a known drug dealer area? Why is this on the early morning police patrol?

I used to disagree when you say "people want to be led".... but now I'm starting to think you're right about that.

Well wait'll you see all of the other things I'm right about come to fruition.

These people are nuts.

The humorous thing about it, though not to trivilialize the anti-American repugnance of it all, is that the folks cheerleading for paperz pleez at the arbitrary discretion of a government gun think they're somehow different than the blue helmets who often rely on the same utility to also placate their fear of you exercising your constitutionally protected rights.

I told you, there's not a nickel's worth of meaningful difference between em.

And the dialogue observed in threads like this illustrate it perfectly.

Last edited:
Many people walk dogs early or late. But they don’t pop off to the Police. Normal people are glad they are patrolling their areas.
They can patrol. Fine. Just don't ask me a thing. I'm not going to be cordial. They will have to come at me.

Forum List

Back