Walking in the morning while being black.

Ha. I knew that's why you guys were encouraging Americans to adopt the notion of providing paperz pleeze at the arbitrary behest of a government gun.

I was waiting for someone to bring it up in this context.

I said years ago that this would be what so-called conservatives would invoke in order to justify that we all submit to paperz pleeze on demand.

Don’t worry, your communist butt-buddies gave them all papers. But the got-aways that are still hiding out.

BS. There was no crime yet. The Police may have prevented it by profiling him. Maybe he’s clean but you don’t know. I’ll wait for facts. My best advice, Co-operate with Police. Why wouldn’t a person? The job is hard enough.
Crybabies complain police have a union. Lessers they are.

who the fuck carries an ID while out for a walk?

I know I don't. Only thing I take with me is my phone.

You may not agree with me on this, but to me the most disturbing thing is that many people don't look at the bigger picture and realize that we (collectively, obviously not everyone) are constantly being tricked and deceived into trading liberty for "security"... which is something our founders warned us about.

As NC mentioned, I agree that the whole border issue has been purposely orchestrated in order to be used as a pretext for more Authoritarianism and moving us toward a surveillance state.

I know I don't. Only thing I take with me is my phone.

You may not agree with me on this, but to me the most disturbing thing is that many people don't look at the bigger picture and realize that we (collectively, obviously not everyone) are constantly being tricked and deceived into trading liberty for "security"... which is something our founders warned us about.

As NC mentioned, I agree that the whole border issue has been purposely orchestrated in order to be used as a pretext for more Authoritarianism and moving us toward a surveillance state.
Trading liberty for security?! You mean it’s such a violation of one’s liberty to show a cop your ID when he asked for it? Especially given the suspicious circumstances.

Why is it that blacks automatically go for the obstruction? Why? What's wrong with telling the police "I left my ID at home. Go with me and we'll get it." Why do they have to stir shit each and every time?

I'm pretty sure the guy was not black. It's hard to see in the video, but if the photo I saw in the article is him, he doesn't look black at all to me.

But now it's becoming clear why some here had that knee-jerk reaction to this story. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
If you don’t have ID you calmly explain why you don’t. Do you have a house key? Address? Car key? I mean WTH? You cant be nice enough to tell the trutth? Rather, bad attitude. “make me pig, I don’t have to”. Makes no sense to me.

Don’t worry, your communist butt-buddies gave them all papers. But the got-aways that are still hiding out.

Heh heh. My communist buddies.

You're the problem.

And people like you.

You're morons.

But like I said. You get what you deserve. And you will. There's no doubt in my mind...

Well, at least you're up front with your desire for Authoritarianism, and your totalitarian views, and your disbelief in rights and freedom, as you stated in post #67. The same is not true for many others, who give lip service to the latter, while championing the former
I’ve always been up front about it. No reason not to be.,

Trading liberty for security?! You mean it’s such a violation of one’s liberty to show a cop your ID when he asked for it? Especially given the suspicious circumstances.

He didn't have an ID on him. I'm pretty sure someone already told you that.

Furthermore, as has been stated repeatedly, Oklahoma is not a “stop and identify” state, so he was under no legal obligation to show his ID.

It was odd to begin with to be walking in a storage area. It's not the place where people usually take the kids for a stroll.

If you don’t have ID you calmly explain why you don’t. Do you have a house key? Address? Car key? I mean WTH? You cant be nice enough to tell the trutth? Rather, bad attitude. “make me pig, I don’t have to”. Makes no sense to me.

Clearly quite a bit of logic evades you.

Why would you want to be defiant and create havoc? And did I ask what your race and religion were?
White. Male. Traditionally married. 3 kids. Christian. Lifelong. There it is. I have woken up for years at 4 30 to run. If a cop stops me I am not going to respond. I have zero on my record. I'm old. To heck with them.

Forum List

Back