Walking in the morning while being black.

Furthermore, as has been stated repeatedly, Oklahoma is not a “stop and identify” state, so he was under no legal obligation to show his ID.

That woman hasn't the slightest clue regarding the traditional American philosophy of governance and certainly nothing of the principles which are sown into its fabric.

If you don’t have ID you calmly explain why you don’t. Do you have a house key? Address? Car key? I mean WTH? You cant be nice enough to tell the trutth? Rather, bad attitude. “make me pig, I don’t have to”. Makes no sense to me.
People have become obnoxious these days, as if it’s a badge of honor.

I was walking on the bike path this morning, which is shared by walkers and joggers. I was aware of a bicyclist coming from behind, so I pivoted, stood slightly to the side, and stopped to let him pass. He screamed at me: “Don’t stop, you idiot! You’ll FUCKING kill somebody!”

I have no idea what I did wrong, as stopping and maintaining my footing is safer than continuing to walk, but regardless…..is that how a guy in his 20s talks to a senior citizen? Is the f-word necessary out in public at all?

This country is a disgrace.

He didn't have an ID on him. I'm pretty sure someone already told you that.

Furthermore, as has been stated repeatedly, Oklahoma is not a “stop and identify” state, so he was under no legal obligation to show his ID.
It would have been the courteous thing to do, given that the circumstances were already suspicious.

Decent people with nothing to hide don’t refuse a police request for ID.
He didn’t have it on him dear, follow along, and no he doesn’t need to invite the police to his house to get it how can anyone with a soul watch this video and think the cop was in the right? Sad and yeah I’m a hardcore conservative

He didn’t have it on him dear, follow along, and no he doesn’t need to invite the police to his house to get it how can anyone with a soul watch this video and think the cop was in the right? Sad and yeah I’m a hardcore conservative
Did he tell the cop he didn’t have it?

Prove it false. Why were the Police watching him? Think. I could be right and many if you polly-ana gang wrong.
So as an early riser do you think the police have any right to even ask me gor my ID? Because I'm not giving it. I've got a spot free record. I would be belligerent.

People have become obnoxious these days, as if it’s a badge of honor.

I was walking on the bike path this morning, which is shared by walkers and joggers. I was aware of a bicyclist coming from behind, so I pivoted, stood slightly to the side, and stopped to let him pass. He screamed at me: “Don’t stop, you idiot! You’ll FUCKING kill somebody!”

I have no idea what I did wrong, as stopping and maintaining my footing is safer than continuing to walk, but regardless…..is that how a guy in his 20s talks to a senior citizen? Is the f-word necessary out in public at all?

This country is a disgrace.
Di you get his id?

Polly-Ana gang doesn’t realize about 95% of street vermin always say “I don’t have ID”. Uh….I was going to a guys house. No I dont know his name or address or mine or my birthdate or my SS#. Uh red flag. I got warrants. Jails are full of “slow-learners” and legal experts. Yes, I have been in Jail (once) with them. I wised up quicker.

Last edited:
So as an early riser do you think the police have any right to even ask me gor my ID? Because I'm not giving it. I've got a spot free record. I would be belligerent.

Dummy. If they saw him stashing or carrying tools, now he isn’t! Who knows? You don’t, even I don’t. But it could be.

Maybe your local Cops recognize you. Or you’re in an un-patrolled safe rich white fairytale land. Just stuff it all you pantyliners.

Early riser? He was taking a stroll, at dark, in an alley, with a child.

Polly-Ana gang doesn’t realize about 95% of street vermin always say “I don’t have ID”. Uh….I was going to a guys house. No I dont know his name or address or mine or my birthdate. Jails are full of slow-“learners and legal experts. Yes, I have been in Jail (once) with them. I wised up quicker.
I'm purposely NOT going to carry my ID now. Nobody can question me if I'm out at 3 in the morning with a perfect record.

That woman hasn't the slightest clue regarding the traditional American philosophy of governance and certainly nothing of the principles which are sown into its fabric.

That seems to be a problem with a lot of Americans. I think it's purposeful conditioning in the wrong direction.

The thing is... as I know you know full well.... people need to be careful what they wish for. People are OK with strict authoritarianism when it doesn't affect them, but the day that they are on the receiving end of the boot I think it's safe to say they'll start to rethink their mindset.

I'm purposely NOT going to carry my ID now. Nobody can question me if I'm out at 3 in the morning with a perfect record.
How do they know you have a perfect record if you refuse to identify yourself? And if you’re out with a child at 3 am, you’re up to no good.

Dummy. If they saw him stashing or carrying tools, now he isn’t! Who knows? You don’t, even I don’t. But it could be.

Maybe your local Cops recognize you. Or your in unpatroled safe rich white fairytal. Just stuff it all you pantyliners.
I'd give them a very hard time. And with a clean record I'd be nasty.

Forum List

Back