Trump: "Tomorrow, Crooked Kamala’s Worst Nightmares Come True, 24 Hours Until We Unleash Hell"

Yawn. Harris is running away with this and that’s why you are getting so testy.

You crack me up dude.

Cheers.

Just don't come cryin' to me in three months.

And P.S.:

If you don't learn your lesson then...ya never will.

I don’t make predictions but she’s whooping him currently.

Well I do make predictions.

And not only would I not make any dramatic financial moves pertaining to this contest if I were you - I'd also advise you you're not even adept at reading between the lines given our current electoral reality.

Well I do make predictions.

And not only would I not make any dramatic financial moves pertaining to this contest if I were you - I'd also advise you you're not even adept at reading between the lines given our current electoral reality.
Bookmarked. See you in Nov.

No, but I do know that even in all your communal weirdness, the you are growing even more weird and worried.

The people who are mad about being called weird have spent all day talking about an Algerian Olympic boxer’s genitals and insisting that because she’s good she must be a man. Very normal stuff!
Remember when you leftards told us how worried we were about Wandering *Joe and we’ve been telling you he’s a dementia riddled old fool. Who was right you or us?

No, but I do know that even in all your communal weirdness, the you are growing even more weird and worried.

Valley girl woke voice:

Um.

Like, who are you talking to?

And.....eerrr...spell check - more than a suggestion.

OMG.

Forum List

Back