Walking in the morning while being black.

Ultimately, it doesn't matter what went on in the video in the OP.

What is repugnant, at least to me, are a lot of the sweeping, broad demands/expectations that follow for Americans collectively to just produce paperz pleez at the discretion of a government gun.

Nobody is for that (produce paperz pleez at the discretion of a government gun)? Depends on when where what why how.

Again, you don’t know what the Police may have known. Could have been a known burglar with long rap sheet? At least let the facts come out?

If you live in a residential area without any guns, you might be happy to have help? People up in the hills with no neighbors don’t like to be bothered? Down in the ZOO there is perhaps a need? I’ll go with Police instinct over internet QB.

Do you want wild criminals patrolling your area willy-nilly in the dark? If so, keep voting in the Obiden cartel.

No. Only because he refused to show ID. The moment you resist, interfere with or fail to follow a lawful order of a LEO you lose all right to expect to be treated with ABY amount of respect or deference in my mind.

Dumb thing to do. Especially with the kid there.
He doesn’t have to provide ID, he wasn’t suspected of any crime, he was walking with his son so stfu

Which I believe is totally WRONG. If you’re not doing anything wrong, there’s no reason to fear identifying yourself. Before you ask… NO, I don’t believe in “innocent until proven guilty” for anyone. I believe the exact opposite, for everyone.

If you had quoted the entire statement… that’s how I believe it should be. I trust nobody. Not my family. Not my wife. Not my coworkers. Nobody.

Walking around with a six year old at odd hours of the day is odd enough to warrant the investigation so far as I’m concerned.
Wow, you’re very far gone sir

Why should the officer automatically believe him? it was suspicious. Amy father never took me for a walk in the dark around storage units,

The guy should have just shown his ID. When he refused to comply, it became more suspicious.
Guy missed the part when he said he didn’t have his id it was in his wallet at home, and f that, walk where you want, he probably lives right near the storage units you’re so crazy about protecting moron, he isn’t walking around with bolt cutters was he?

What if he has warrants? #1 reason not to show (or carry) ID. Police radar goes up, right away. What if he has Burgaly rap sheet? You want him in your garage or stealing your work car? Who knows? Not us. Police generally have good instint, I would suspect.

The kid could be crying because he knows more than he can tell. Dad? If so, he could be Going away again.

First question, what’s your address? Where you coming from. Ask the kid something revealing.

You’re a disgrace to the human race, congrats

So now all of a sudden you do not support doing whatever the police tell you to do.

I guess there is hope for you yet

Well we don't know the whole story, to be fair.

But the broad notion being invoked a follow-up dialogue throughout the thread that society as a whole should just be expected to provide paperz pleez on the spot and at the barrel of a government gun by these folk who are actively influencing that notion is where the bigger issue lies and really just illustrates the complete lack of understanding of the fabric of our Republic.

Bute Statists gonna State, whether self-aware or not. It's a heck of a thing...

OK, we’ll let packs of strangers roam around your house Garage and cars in the dark while you sleep. Nothing is as it seems. Nothing is easy, these days. You want safety or criminals to rule the roost? If you’re honest and tell the truth and comply, whats the problem? Get off your I’m special BS.
He in no way implied to me he thought he was special only the racist cops thought he was special for going for a walk with his son

Guy missed the part when he said he didn’t have his id it was in his wallet at home, and f that, walk where you want, he probably lives right near the storage units you’re so crazy about protecting moron, he isn’t walking around with bolt cutters was he?

If he was with bolt cutters he stashed them when he heard the Police coming. You’re way behind in this thread, Einstein.

Well we don't know the whole story, to be fair.

But the broad notion being invoked a follow-up dialogue throughout the thread that society as a whole should just be expected to provide paperz pleez on the spot and at the barrel of a government gun by these folk who are actively influencing that notion is where the bigger issue lies and really just illustrates the complete lack of understanding of the fabric of our Republic.

We got 20 million brand new illegals. Maybe 2 million if the hard-core criminals dumped out of prisons on the USA. Enjoy the results on your electric box.

We got 20 million brand new illegals. Maybe 2 million if the hard-core criminals dumped out of prisons on the USA. Enjoy the results on your electric box.

Ha. I knew that's why you guys were encouraging Americans to adopt the notion of providing paperz pleeze at the arbitrary behest of a government gun.

I was waiting for someone to bring it up in this context.

I said years ago that this would be what so-called conservatives would invoke in order to justify that we all submit to paperz pleeze on demand.

He in no way implied to me he thought he was special only the racist cops thought he was special for going for a walk with his son

Could be just as you say. A miracle a kid wants to go walking at that time. And the Police could have handled it better.

But, maybe the caibre of Police is taking a nosedive as Marxist scum want them all defunded or locked up? Enjoy what you people support.

Why is it that blacks automatically go for the obstruction? Why? What's wrong with telling the police "I left my ID at home. Go with me and we'll get it." Why do they have to stir shit each and every time?

Either he is guilty immediately or he walks. You lost this one

BS. There was no crime yet. The Police may have prevented it by profiling him. Maybe he’s clean but you don’t know. I’ll wait for facts. My best advice, Co-operate with Police. Why wouldn’t a person? The job is hard enough.

Forum List

Back