You can't see it and I can't explain that.

I am not demoralized and I was a student up to 1997 starting in 1966...My kids are not demoralized I have four from forty to twenty-two, your typical rhetorical propaganda from the echo chamber is a dull piece of fabricated crap we see every election time of the year...
You mean to tell me that you and your children have the same faith in America that you used to? You trust the government, the church, etc. as much as you always did?

Now, if you answer yes, you are the folks this Soviet is talking about.

You're voting for the man who will be a dictator on day one, admires Putin, and tried to over turn an election?
I used to hear the same thing about Bush II on an old liberal board I used to frequent. The liberals were absolutely convinced he was gonna declare martial law to remain president.

I see the same thing. I recall when it was Biden vs Trump how the reports of the election showed Trump winning by a lot. Suddenly after it got dark into the night, particular areas of the US suddenly leaped into super production for Biden. It made no sense at all then nor today. We saw election fraud yet could not solve it. Biden is importing millions of voters. And he knows just how it works.
bob, what you saw was the counting of the mail-in vote.

You can't be that stupid to assume that was fraud. We were told in the weeks leading up to the election about it.

The dark always gives way to the light.
But my fear is that Patriots have forgotten how to or are too mentally lazy to do the more difficult work of providing the light. Instead they too often take the dark road of shaming, personal insults, vague accusations trying to shame people into rejecting Kamala and the dangerous agenda of the deep state. That does nothing to enlighten the left any more than their hate message to us does anything more than increase our resolve.

We must get the word out on the plan to not only not secure the border but allow the migration to continue and grant amnesty and eventually citizenship to all who come.

We must inform people on her pro positions on CRT, DEI, sexualized curriculum for minors, hiding abortions and transgender procedures and processes for minors from their parents, etc.

We must teach others how she is pro leftist activism even when it leads to violence in the streets, how she is pro defund the police, pro mandatory buy back for at least some firearms, pro cashless bail and amnesty for most criminals.

We must educate people on her intention to do away with private insurance and provide Medicare for all, including illegals no matter how much it will require from us in taxes.

All this and so much more is rapidly being hidden by Google, Microsoft and other leftist search engines. The media is rapidly sanitizing all of it by not reporting it and claiming that she holds reasonable positions on all these things making her look more right of center than Trump.

If we don't turn this around and get honest information out there it is essentially certain that we lose in November.

Forum List

Back