Apparently our Democracy is under attack

Who meets and demonstrates the real threat to our Democracy?

• Trump

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Kamala, who was installed into the General election W/O a single vote

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters
I find it fascinating when the commies make it clear they are making a DEI hire….then call you racist when you say it is a DEI hire.

Its like saying, “I am going to make you a hamburger.” Then when you say, “You made me a hamburger “….the person calls you racist.

What a racist way of putting it.

Lemme guess....MAGA bigot?

Trump is the greater danger - by several orders of magnitude. Evidence? January 6, 2021.

8df160f8d15a9b551267a3dbc60685a6.gif

Wow.

We had never heard that point before.

How original and insightful.

It's a good thing you awarded yourself a "mic drop".

Cuz no one else was going to.

The democrat's "Great Replacement" is a threat to democracy.

Open borders is a threat to National Security

Democrat's Lawfare and coddling of criminals is a threat to democracy
Pelosi just claimed Biden quit "at the top of his game" and deserves to be on Mt. Rushmore for his sacrifice. Also that she had nothing to do with forcing him to quit. :auiqs.jpg:

Pelosi just claimed Biden quit "at the top of his game" and deserves to be on Mt. Rushmore for his sacrifice. Also that she had nothing to do with forcing him to quit. :auiqs.jpg:
Nancy lies all the time. Unless she gets caught telling the truth...

Nancy Pelosi says ‘I take responsibility’ for not having National Guard at the Capitol on Jan. 6 in video shot by her own daughter​

Kamala was elected with Joe. She has the will of the people & party & has already been assisting Biden in running the country.​

Trump is like criminal Nixon who appointed Ford as VP because he promised to pardon him when he was appointed President upon Nixon's resignation.
In order for that to be true Biden needs removed from office today making cackle the president.

She was not on the primary ballot with Potatohead. You have as many Presidential primary votes as Harris.
Dear goal post mover, primaries don't mean jack except to party cultist.

Biden / Harris drew the largest amount of votes in history in the most important general election.

Brownish?
She looks white with a black cock in her mouth. On the other hand a white one makes her look a bit browner. She will pretty much be whatever you want based on her job application. When the first Indian senator fit the bill she was that. Now she needs to be black so of course that’s what she will be.

According to Pelosi Joe was at the top of his game, would crush Trump like a bug, sharp as a tack...he gave all that up because Joe's a big hearted guy. I have heard some Dem loads of crap before but that's the winner by far.
He is only giving up his families grift. Nobody is going to be worse off without him as president. No American citizen will suffer. His family on the other hand loses everything.

Forum List

Back