Walking in the morning while being black.

Whether he "deserves" it or not when a government agent (the cop) in this case violates the rights of a private citizen the government typically ends up cutting a check, and it's typically not a small one.
They probably will give him money

But he doesnt deserve any

You don’t know what they knew. What they already called in on the laptop. No one does. Maybe he’s a known suspect burglar? Maybe a snitch told them? Could be. They don’t have to tell him what they know.

Turns out, maybe he’s sorta clean? Based on the bosses initial reaction. But I can be as right as anyone. In fact I trust Police 99.9% over street walking refusals. If wrong? So be it. I am right most of the time on everything.

Maybe he an intergalactic space criminal and they knew that too. Any other hypotheticals you'd like to throw out there?

They guy was combative and unpleasant. It's in the tone. He said "I don't have to give you my ID". What I would have said was. "I don't have my ID with me, officer, but I'd be glad to go home and get it for you." Had he demanded a strip search, I would have said, "I can do that officer, but would you mind if we dropped off my son at home, and then I can accompany you down to the station?"
Well you are good little sheep arent you.
Body cavity searches, as you asked about, are illegal and require a search warrant. The law says people have the right to expect bodily privacy. Had he then insisted on doing something illegal, I would have reminded him that it is illegal, and that I would be forced to seek legal redress at a later time, though I don't want to do that, and I would ask him to please not do it, but I wouldn't have resisted.

All searches require a search warrant dum dum. A cop can't just randomly stop you on the street and search your person.

Maybe he an intergalactic space criminal and they knew that too. Any other hypotheticals you'd like to throw out there?

They don’t stop many people just for fun. That’s one point overlooked here.

Maybe it was the kid? The location? Nobody here knows. Maybe they thought he was a Black in a white neighborhood! Wow! That’s a BoardStain dream situation!

Its “our” bleeping tax dollars you people can’t wait to be handed out. Thats just dumb for a simple mistake. You people advance the Ghetto lottery hunters.

They don’t stop many people just for fun. That’s one point overlooked here.

Maybe it was the kid? The location? Nobody here knows. Maybe they thought he was a Black in a white neighborhood! Wow! That’s a BoardStain dream situation!

Its “our” bleeping tax dollars you people can’t wait to be handed out. Thats just dumb for a simple mistake. You people advance the Ghetto lottery hunters.
Just the opposite. I want the police officers all police officers to act within the law so the government isn’t handing out checks.

Just the opposite. I want the police officers all police officers to act within the law so the government isn’t handing out checks.

Well, they keep falsely arresting Police with the filthy media and Politicians throwing them under the bus so that no one good or decent will try to become Police. Since Cauvin, GA or CHI officers were railroaded it really got bad.

Same thing happening in all GOVT. We literally have stupid idiots suddenly in charge of 100s of millions.

In this case the citizen is equally to blame

I propose 2 days suspension without pay for the cop and not a single penny for the civilian
in this case the citizen holds no blame,,

its not illegal to walk down the street with or without your child,,
he had no obligation to even talk to the cop let alone give ID,,

In this case the citizen is equally to blame

I propose 2 days suspension without pay for the cop and not a single penny for the civilian

Exactly. First part the evasive BS from the perp (warrants). But he doesn’t have to show ID? Not clear if he doesn’t have to say his name or DOB. Police shoulda walked off but get him when he messes up.

Forum List

Back