Walking in the morning while being black.

again with the deflection,,

becuse no crime was committed this guy had no legal obligation to tell the cop anything,,
There is no deflection. I’ve made two separate points.

The first point is I think the cop probably could’ve done better. But again to that point I would show my ID to a police officer or tell him my name because I don’t have anything to hide. And I want a better society. I want to society where there’s as little crime as possible. I want to do my part. We should have good positive relations and trust between citizens and police officers.

Here’s the second point Ask yourself why don’t you see the left-wing media concentrating so much on bad teachers or bad doctors. Police get a bad wrap because apparently it’s popular the left wing

The first point is I think the cop probably could’ve done better. But again to that point I would show my ID to a police officer or tell him my name because I don’t have anything to hide. And I want a better society. I want to society where there’s as little crime as possible. I want to do my part. We should have good positive relations and trust between citizens and police officers.

Here’s the second point Ask yourself why don’t you see the left-wing media concentrating so much on bad teachers or bad doctors. Police get a bad wrap because apparently it’s popular the left wing
two points that have nothing to do with the topic at hand,,

the fact is this cop pissed on the constitution and his sworn oath to protect and defend it and beat up an innocent man in front of his child,,

what you would have done, along with the other BS you said means nothing to this topic

the fact is this cop pissed on the constitution and his sworn oath to protect and defend it and beat up an innocent man in front of his child,,

what you would have done, along with the other BS you said means nothing to this topic
Ok why don’t you talk about the 99.9% of police interactions with citizens that are peaceful and also why don’t you talk about the police who save lives in this country. Why go by the media which singles out individual bad cops?

Post in a polite matter, as I have said nothing offensive to you. You make yourself look bad when you talk like that.

I am directly responding to what you’re saying. Maybe you just don’t like what is being said. You’re bringing up that the police officer is in a position of power. He swore an oath.

Again, directly to your point medical doctors swear an oath in this country. Teachers are also in positions of power, and both of these professions have that individuals within them commit heinous crimes. Even worse than what the cop did. Again, directly to your point it must also be sad that the police are being picked up unfairly.

The situation in the original post should not go viral. There’s no reason for it. There’s 330 million Americans. It’s completely disgraceful that the police are singled out. And it’s also disturbing that people claim that police are systemically racist because they see a white cop do something bad to a black person. Well, there’s also black cops who do bad things to white people. But most black and white cops are good people.

The left-wing media are hypocritical. To hell with their defunding the police. We should defund left-wing media.

Hey buddy, the action of an individual cop does not constitute systemic racism or systemic problems with all police officers in this country. Same thing with having bad doctors or bad teachers doesn’t mean all doctors or all teachers are bad.

Look at what the left-wing media has done to People in this country who think the police are the problem. What a disgrace that is.

Post in a polite matter, as I have said nothing offensive to you. You make yourself look bad when you talk like that.

I am directly responding to what you’re saying. Maybe you just don’t like what is being said. You’re bringing up that the police officer is in a position of power. He swore an oath.

Again, directly to your point medical doctors swearing out in this country. Teachers are also in positions of power, and both of these professions have that individuals within them commit heinous crimes. Even worse than what the cop did. Again, directly to your point it must also be sad that the police are being picked up unfairly.

The situation in the original post should not go viral. There’s no reason for it. There’s 330 million Americans. It’s completely disgraceful that the police are singled out. And it’s also disturbing that people claim that police are systemically racist because they see a white cop do something bad to a black person. Well, there’s also black cops who do bad things to white people. But most black and white cops are good people.

The left-wing media is disgusting. To hell with their defunding the police. We should defund left-wing media.
fuck you and your nazi bullshit,,

in this country we have rights,, and that cop pissed all over them and for some reason you think what you would have done has some meaning,,

only to you it has a meaning,,

now we have a traumatized child that will never trust cops again for the rest of his life because of this bad cop,,

now you are free to go fuck yourself or what ever other thing you nazi fucks do when no one is listening to you,,

Hey buddy, the action of an individual cop does not constitute systemic racism or systemic problems with all police officers in this country. Same thing with having bad doctors or bad teachers doesn’t mean all doctors or all teachers are bad.

Look at what the left-wing media has done to People in this country who think the police are the problem. What a disgrace that is.
where in he fuck did I say anything about systemic racism???

its time you go fuck yourself,,

Still attacking the Police? WTH? If the dude is so honorable and cares for his kid he’s dragging along? Why cant it be “Yes sir, I don’t have my ID on me, but me name is X, ss#, DOB, address”

What the heck is wrong with you people? Oh yeah, now I remember. The guy had warrants, allegedy. He didnt want to go to jail. As I said day 1. SSDD.

I’ll add, out casing a neighborhood? With kid as decoy? Perhaps? You don’t know, and I don’t know? Allegedly.

What a bunch of BS. The Police have a hard job to do dealing with the lowest forms of humanity 24-7. You try it. Go do some time. See what sorts they encounter. You won’t be so lippy afterwards.
exactly left winger you are right

For the record I think you have made a reasonable and reasoned argument here. I for one noticed that and appreciate it.

Too bad those on the left can't stand that and have to attack you.

For the record I think you have made a reasonable and reasoned argument here. I for one noticed that and appreciate it.

Too bad those on the left can't stand that and have to attack you.
what he did is try and justify a cop beating up an innocent man in front of his child while pissing on the constitution and his sworn oath,,

what he did is try and justify a cop beating up an innocent man in front of his child while pissing on the constitution and his sworn oath,,
Cut the crap

You’re making things up telling people how they think. Typical left-wing BLM tactic.

I don’t need to repeat myself to you or explain myself anymore. I know how I think about the topics and you’re wrong.

Sorry that is not at all what he did. You have every right to disagree with him but to personally attack him for making a polite and reasoned argument you disagree with really makes you look like sort of a jerk yanno?

fuck you and your nazi bullshit,,

in this country we have rights,, and that cop pissed all over them and for some reason you think what you would have done has some meaning,,

only to you it has a meaning,,

now we have a traumatized child that will never trust cops again for the rest of his life because of this bad cop,,

now you are free to go fuck yourself or what ever other thing you nazi fucks do when no one is listening to you,,
Wow you just went completely off the rails. I’m providing my opinion and simultaneously responding to your points. Some of what I’m saying is not in direct response to what you’re saying. But I’ve also responded to your points directly

When I said systemic racism, I brought up the fact that left wingers and radical Democrats in America believe the police are systemically racist. I was saying that’s not true so that’s a general point I was making. You’re so worked up and acting effectively crazy that you can’t see the difference

Forum List

Back