Walking in the morning while being black.

Sorry that is not at all what he did. You have every right to disagree with him but to personally attack him for making a polite and reasoned argument you disagree with really makes you look like sort of a jerk yanno?
so saying he would have just gave id if he didnt have anything to hide or saying doctors and other people make mistakes isnt down playing this cops clear violation of the constitution and his sworn oath??

the cop beat up an innocent man in front of his son and that prick was making excuses,,

that child will rightfully so never trust cops again,, not to mention the trauma that he is for sure still experiencing,,

I am sick and tired of these fake conservatives pissing on the constitution and our rights with rogue cops harm or kill innocent people,,

Wow you just went completely off the rails. I’m providing my opinion and simultaneously responding to your points. Some of what I’m saying is not in direct response to what you’re saying. But I’ve also responded to your points directly

When I said systemic racism, I brought up the fact that left wingers and radical Democrats in America believe the police are systemically racist. I was saying that’s not true so that’s a general point I was making. You’re so worked up and acting effectively crazy that you can’t see the difference
still running your penis holster I see,,

this topic is about two cops which one of them beat up an innocent man in front of his child,,

my point has and will always be their violation of the constitution and their sworn oath,,

you want to play nazi style word games to justify what they did,,

Cop was an IDIOT. He could have asked the guy his name and address and had it verrified in a few minutes.
Then he could have been on his way, but even that should not be necessary.

Huh? He did. The perp wouldn’t answer. Now your all making me angry. When your perfect at your job you can pop off. Disband the Police now! Fend for your own selves!

still running your penis holster I see,,

this topic is about two cops which one of them beat up an innocent man in front of his child,,

my point has and will always be their violation of the constitution and their sworn oath,,

you want to play nazi style word games to justify what they did,,
Cut down on the childish immature language. Nowhere did I launch an unprovoked personal attack against you.

You’re embarrassing yourself by trying to tell people, including me how they think. I’ve said to you multiple times that I might not agree with what the cop did although again I would give my name to a police officer if he asked me for it. Either way you’re making up my views. Cut it out.

OK, here’s the key point. The police in general are not the problem. What you’re saying applies to every profession in America. No need to pick on the police. Individual cops don’t represent all police.

Likely more to that story. Odd time for a father and son to be walking through a bunch of storage units. Dude should have complied instead of going the resistance route.
This^

I mean in a country where drug cartel members are roaming around the streets with machine guns. If a police officer approaches me sure I’ll give the guy my name probably would even have a nice conversation after that.

Whats the matter with Americans and non Americans in this country who think that they can have the audacity to mouth off to cops asking reasonable questions.

why are you trying to deflect from a cop beating up an innocent man in front of his child??

Sweet mother Christmas. This ones gone off the high dive! Why didn’t the perp act like a decent respectful citizen in front of the kid? Wait for it…LibStain 101: BECAUSE I DONT HAVE TO OR I’LL SUE YOU. smh.

Last edited:
Cut down on the childish immature language. Nowhere did I launch an unprovoked personal attack against you.

You’re embarrassing yourself by trying to tell people, including me how they think. I’ve said to you multiple times that I might not agree with what the cop did although again I would give my name to a police officer if he asked me for it. Either way you’re making up my views. Cut it out.

OK, here’s the key point. The police in general are not the problem. What you’re saying applies to every profession in America. No need to pick on the police. Individual cops don’t represent all police.
there you go again trying to deflect again,,

what other profession requires an oath to protect and defend the constitution??

the 4th amendment isnt that long or hard to read so excuses dont fly here,,

and as I said its this cop and his partner that committed the crime not the whole dept or all of police,,

now if a dept or fellow officers allows rogue cops like this what good do they serve??

this is far from singular event,,

This^

I mean in a country where drug cartel members are roaming around the streets with machine guns. If a police officer approaches me sure I’ll give the guy my name probably would even have a nice conversation after that.

Whats the matter with Americans and non Americans in this country who think that they can have the audacity to mouth off to cops asking reasonable questions.
still trying to justify beating up an innocent man in front of his child,,

you would have made a good nazi storm trooper,,

Huh? He did. The perp wouldn’t answer. Now your all making me angry. When your perfect at your job you can pop off. Disband the Police now! Fend for your own selves!

Not talking about dismantling the police. But cops can also show a little respect to th ecitizens they serve. Guilt is proved in court, so unless the guy was actually DOING something suspicious the cop should have let him go his own way. If he was vandalizing something, if the kid acted like he was abducted, if he was drinking alcohol of using substances all of those give the officer cause for search.

Not talking about dismantling the police. But cops can also show a little respect to th ecitizens they serve. Guilt is proved in court, so unless the guy was actually DOING something suspicious the cop should have let him go his own way. If he was vandalizing something, if the kid acted like he was abducted, if he was drinking alcohol of using substances all of those give the officer cause for search.
suspicion isnt a crime,,

only if he committed a crime would he have any authority over him,,

until then they serve him,,

He was stopped by the Police. I call that a perp for lack of better word. He allegedly has warrants also. They usually haul you in for those, or used to.

We know he’s not black as no politician is calling for Police heads or Al sharptoun is quiet.
now youre just making shit up because you realize you sound like a nazi fuck,,

why is it so hard for you leftist to support the constitution and our rights??

The police stop and talk to people that stick out or are suspicious. If it happens to you, remain clam, be polite and be compliant.
no law says you have to comply with their request unless they can articulate youve committed a crime,, we have a constitution that protects our rights,,

you do know what that is dont you??

Forum List

Back