Walking in the morning while being black.

Not talking about dismantling the police. But cops can also show a little respect to th ecitizens they serve. Guilt is proved in court, so unless the guy was actually DOING something suspicious the cop should have let him go his own way. If he was vandalizing something, if the kid acted like he was abducted, if he was drinking alcohol of using substances all of those give the officer cause for search.

They asked his name and DOB. He didn’t know? WTH? Why are you hiding it? He knows he has warrants?

now youre just making shit up because you realize you sound like a nazi fuck,,

why is it so hard for you leftist to support the constitution and our rights??

Making what up you commie Stain? Warrants? Uh yes, read the thread Karl. It was posted.
When do you call in ANTIFA to start breaking windows you anti-Police BoardStain? Your technicalities don’t pass common sense.

g
Making what up you commie Stain? Warrants? Uh yes, read the thread Karl. It was posted.
When do you call in ANTIFA to start breaking windows you anti-Police BoardStain? Your technicalities don’t pass common sense.
glad to see you admit you dont care for the constitution our our rights it protects,,

sure hope that doesnt come back and bite you in the ass,,

for people like you I think they called it the night of long knives,,

Nobody hurt the perp. I’ve posted plenty of times they should have let the clam-mouth street lawyer go but warn him, we’re now watching this area and you. I’d figure him out and put him on pull over status.

g

glad to see you admit you dont care for the constitution our our rights it protects,,

sure hope that doesnt come back and bite you in the ass,,

for people like you I think they called it the night of long knives,,

Constitution says you dont have to show up for court or pay fines? Get off the boards CommeRedStain. You people have zero real life common sense.

Yeah maybe they prevented one. He ditched the bolt cutters when he saw them. Nice job officers.
It is odd somebody won’t give their name or ID to a police officer asking for one. And they absolutely could be trying to avoid getting arrested for outstanding warrants. The guy was apparently walking around an area that looks like it was by storage units.

It’s possible? It may be likely near storage rooms.

It’s not an unreasonable thing to give the police officer, your name or ID. The people saying that that’s Akin to Nazism are lunatics. Those people tend to believe in anarchy and the lawless societies where we don’t need cops. Just have everyone fend for themselves.

no law says you have to comply with their request unless they can articulate youve committed a crime,, we have a constitution that protects our rights,,

you do know what that is dont you??
Yes, but just because you have a constitutional right doesn’t mean you aren’t going to get a knee to your neck. Just because you have a right, doesn’t mean it’s wise to choose dying on the hill of not showing your ID.

First mistake, he did not remain calm. Second mistake, he did not left them verify he had no ID on him. Third mistake, he resisted. Three strikes and the drama queen is outta there.

The only victim in that video is the kid. His father should have done better by him.

Last edited:
The political left will one day argue that Government intrusion isn’t a dig deal unless you have something to hide. Then the next day they will choose to die on the hill of not showing your ID to the police.

That boy crying is breaking my heart.
Did you watch the full video in the OP? He was not arrested for not showing his ID. He was arrested for acting suspiciously, refusing to give his name. All he had to do was tell the cops where he lived and behave like any normal person and there would have been no confrontation at all. The officers were polite and non threatening until his behavior warranted further investigation.

Again if that had not been his son, but he had bad intentions with my son, I would be praising those officers to the heavens and to anyone who would listen for checking the guy out.

No. Only because he refused to show ID. The moment you resist, interfere with or fail to follow a lawful order of a LEO you lose all right to expect to be treated with ABY amount of respect or deference in my mind.

Dumb thing to do. Especially with the kid there.
Under our laws here in the United States, No one is required to show an ID to a cop if stopped and asked.

We are not required to carry papers of identification on us, to show the Gestapo when asked....

All they asked for was his ID. if he actually didn’t have it, then there is no reason to resist. Just cooperate.

If you sovereign citizens want to make a political statement during a police encounter, knock yourself out. Just please video it and share with us so we can laugh at you for playing with fire.

Why is it not a problem to share your biometric information with mega-corporations, but showing your ID card to local law enforcement is so offensive?

Did you watch the full video in the OP? He was not arrested for not showing his ID. He was arrested for acting suspiciously, refusing to give his name. All he had to do was tell the cops where he lived and behave like any normal person and there would have been no confrontation at all. The officers were polite and non threatening until his behavior warranted further investigation.

Again if that had not been his son, but he had bad intentions with my son, I would be praising those officers to the heavens and to anyone who would listen for checking the guy out.
This^

Again to all the people bringing up the Nazi comparisons and some idea that we live in a police state bc of a few viral videos.

They need to realize that in 2024 in America drug cartel members have guns high-powered machine guns. And they will act totally normal when they walk around. So when a cop is asking one for ID or drivers license .. It’s not a big deal. If people wanna talk about countries where cops are bad look at Egypt. They have serious bribery issues there.

Giving a Police officer your name or even your license doesn’t make you some kind of a Nazi appeaser . That This even has to be said it is ridiculous. But it’s because the media hyper concentrates on bad cops and they certainly pick on police officers…. because every profession in America, including ones where the person has to swear an oath to the constitution or some other other other sort of serious oath ….has it’s bad eggs

What’s worse about all of this is the constant lying from the anti-police people. They think that those who disagree with them believe the cops can do anything they want. Could it be any further from the truth

Last edited:
Imagine some creepy white MAGA dude walking around with a black kid at 5am. I am sure these same she-males would be defending his right to drama-queen all over the place.

Forum List

Back