Trump more concerned about revenge than votes

Why don't you go back to your original claim and back it up ?

You claim "to think". So think. Share your data and how you drew your conclusions.

You support a moron who wants to go around the constitution to take down a separate government body.

You support ignoring the constitution.

Piss off.
My claim is Trump is pissing off Georgia Republicans. Why don't you prove I am wrong?

Where did he say that ?

Please pull forward the post.

Or is this one of your stupid assed conclusions based on no data.

Did you graduate high school ? If so, you should ask for your tax dollars back. You were gyped.
I did graduate high school. But I paid very little taxes while working in high school. I didn't pay a lot of taxes until I graduated with a masters.

Biden strong armed the SCOTUS to give President's more immunity?

Biden announced the three-pronged proposal last week, calling for 18-year term limits for the justices, an enforceable code of ethics and a constitutional amendment to counteract the Supreme Court’s recent presidential immunity decision.

Brandon has cried and crapped in his diaper for years becasue the SCOTUS does things he does not like.

And now he wants to pull an FDR.

Yes....going after and strongarming the courts.

Then he sends liars out like Butt-plug.

Please keep encouraging your candidate to keep talking about the people who wronged him.
I thank you for doing so.
Will do. The tyrants that tried to murder him, that made a record number of Americans worse off…Americans won’t forget

For four years Trump demonstrated his incompetence, corruption, chaos, and failure – and he was voted out of office as a consequence.

It’s madness to assume another four years would be any different.
Trump demonstrated the best governance in decades. Then democrats stole the election through the same kind of fraud they used in California for years.

For four years Trump demonstrated his incompetence, corruption, chaos, and failure – and he was voted out of office as a consequence.

As evidenced by lower crime rates, an increased stock market and a low unemployment rate.

And deficits that are MUCH MUCH LESS THAN BIDENS.

Yeah, dumbass....he was incompetent.

Forum List

Back