Trump pretty much says Kamala Harris is NOT BLACK.

That’s irrelevant in general, and only relevant in this case is because that is why she was picked as VP - and now being primed to continue Obama’s transformation.

Says the person who is in favor of letting men pummel women in the boxing ring, and steal Olympic dreams from them in sports like swimming and weightlifting.

The issue is that her blackness is what got her to where she is, and now we have a totally incompetent person - who can’t even speak on her own - running for president, and the useful idiots like you denying reality and pretending she’s actually qualified.

News Flash: THE EMPEROR HAS NO CLOTHES.
1. You have no clue about my opinion of the Olympics, so keep your Trump Weirdo opinion to yourself.

2. She is more competent than Trump or Couch-Humping Vance and let me remind you the only reason you are against VP Harris is because she is the Democratic Nominee and no other reason.

3. VP has been a DA, AG, Senator, and VP and will be the next President of the United States of America.

She is more accomplished than you that is for sure and more accomplished than Trump and Just a Douche Vance.

Now let me be clear I do not agree with VP Harris on many of her political stances but I will be damn that some Trump Weirdo will lecture me about who is or is not competent seeing Trump is a mentally unstable wannabe Dictator.

1. You have no clue about my opinion of the Olympics, so keep your Trump Weirdo opinion to yourself.

2. She is more competent than Trump or Couch-Humping Vance and let me remind you the only reason you are against VP Harris is because she is the Democratic Nominee and no other reason.

3. VP has been a DA, AG, Senator, and VP and will be the next President of the United States of America.

She is more accomplished than you that is for sure and more accomplished than Trump and Just a Douche Vance.

Now let me be clear I do not agree with VP Harris on many of her political stances but I will be damn that some Trump Weirdo will lecture me about who is or is not competent seeing Trump is a mentally unstable wannabe Dictator.
I stopped reading when you said the DEI hire was more competent than Trump.

She got to where she is because she “used her feminine wiles” (I’m too much of a lady to say, but you know what I mean) to get a jump-start on her career, and then rode her “female blackness” up the ranks because she was from leftist San Fran where female blackness overrides incompetence. The same held true with her pick as VP.

I stopped reading when you said the DEI hire was more competent than Trump.

She got to where she is because she “used her feminine wiles” (I’m too much of a lady to say, but you know what I mean) to get a jump-start on her career, and then rode her “female blackness” up the ranks because she was from leftist San Fran where female blackness overrides incompetence. The same held true with her pick as VP.
You stopped reading because you are an ignorant Trump Weirdo that is slut shaming Harris while voting for a man ( Trump )who:

1. Been married three times.

2. Married two of his mistresses.

3. Cheated on every wife.

4. Had a child out of wedlock ( Tiffany )

So, Trump is the biggest man whore and you will cast a vote for him while screeching about Harris's sexual life, well like Lunatic Loomer does.

Trump 's accomplishments are:

1. Cheating Contractors

2. Bankruptcy

3. Cheating on his wives with skanks.

What a man for MAGA!

You stopped reading because you are an ignorant Trump Weirdo that is slut shaming Harris while voting for a man ( Trump )who:

1. Been married three times.

2. Married two of his mistresses.

3. Cheated on every wife.

4. Had a child out of wedlock ( Tiffany )

So, Trump is the biggest man whore and you will cast a vote for him while screeching about Harris's sexual life, well like Lunatic Loomer does.

Trump 's accomplishments are:

1. Cheating Contractors

2. Bankruptcy

3. Cheating on his wives with skanks.

What a man for MAGA!
Stopped reading when you called me a Trump Weirdo. If you want to debate on POLICY, which is what matters, you will need to drop the ridiculous personal insults and all the irrelevant insults about Trump.

We all know that the Dems will steer as far away from policy as possible, since you will lose if Americans know what the DEI pick supports, but what counts for this country is policy.

We do NOT want an imbecile who…
  • supports universal income (incentivizing those who don’t like to earn their own money), and paid for Gd-knows-how
  • American-paid freebies for illegal aliens (incentivizing even more to swamp the border), and again, where’s the money for this?
  • making people who drop out of school to have unwed babies “equitized” to people who sacrificed for college and work hard at their career jobs
  • giving blanket amnesty to illegals who broke our kaws
  • decriminalizing illegal immigration while telling us she’ll “solve” the border crisis
  • giving house down payments to families who can’t afford to own a home to “close the gap between black and white home ownership”
  • giving reparations to people who were not only never slaves, but actually benefitted due to their skin color (like she did)
  • being concerned not to show disrepctful to Muslim terrorists (we aren’t supposed to say Islamic terrorist any more) while snubbing the Jewish Prime Minister and laying about what was said in their meeting
  • being against fracking, then for it…..however the wind blows
  • and being so incompetent that she is unable to communicate unless it’s reading the words someone else wrote

NOW, why should I vote for a platform like that because Trump cheated on his wife? Who cares? Did you care when Clinton raped Paula Jones?

Stopped reading when you called me a Trump Weirdo. If you want to debate on POLICY, which is what matters, you will need to drop the ridiculous personal insults and all the irrelevant insults about Trump.

We all know that the Dems will steer as far away from policy as possible, since you will lose if Americans know what the DEI pick supports, but what counts for this country is policy.

We do NOT want an imbecile who…
  • supports universal income (incentivizing those who don’t like to earn their own money), and paid for Gd-knows-how
  • American-paid freebies for illegal aliens (incentivizing even more to swamp the border), and again, where’s the money for this?
  • making people who drop out of school to have unwed babies “equitized” to people who sacrificed for college and work hard at their career jobs
  • giving blanket amnesty to illegals who broke our kaws
  • decriminalizing illegal immigration while telling us she’ll “solve” the border crisis
  • giving house down payments to families who can’t afford to own a home to “close the gap between black and white home ownership”
  • giving reparations to people who were not only never slaves, but actually benefitted due to their skin color (like she did)
  • being concerned not to show disrepctful to Muslim terrorists (we aren’t supposed to say Islamic terrorist any more) while snubbing the Jewish Prime Minister and laying about what was said in their meeting
  • being against fracking, then for it…..however the wind blows
  • and being so incompetent that she is unable to communicate unless it’s reading the words someone else wrote

NOW, why should I vote for a platform like that because Trump cheated on his wife? Who cares? Did you care when Clinton raped Paula Jones?
You were slut shaming VP Harris and you are going to demand that I do not write the truth about Trump?

You are a Trump Weirdo Hypocrite!

You only are voting for Trump because he is a White Nationalist Weirdo.

Oh, Clinton hasn’t been President since January of 2001 and I voted for Ross Perot, so can you please tell me why you think Clinton’s ex-bestie ( Trump ) is your hero?

Its not me, Its Judge Lewis Kapalan stating that Trump raped.
He doesn’t get to make that call. A jury acquitted him of that charge.

Kaplan sounds like another leftist Jew, supporting the Party of Tlaib, Omar, and Antisemites in general.

P.S. did you hear that Kamala was advised not to select the Jew Boy as her VP because there are too many Jew-haters in her base, and it could cost her the election?! I mean, WTF? The Democrats have ushered in Germany, circa 1938.

He doesn’t get to make that call. A jury acquitted him of that charge.

Kaplan sounds like another leftist Jew, supporting the Party of Tlaib, Omar, and Antisemites in general.

P.S. did you hear that Kamala was advised not to select the Jew Boy as her VP because there are too many Jew-haters in her base, and it could cost her the election?! I mean, WTF? The Democrats have ushered in Germany, circa 1938.
see the difference between adjudication vs conviction

Shapiro has at least gone on record harshly criticizing Netanyahu. There are other issues with Shapiro like private school vouchers.

Forum List

Back