Kamala Harris Offers Ludicrous Reason Why She Won’t Debate Donald Trump on Fox News

Haha keep projecting and lying. Won’t change the facts

Harris refuses to debate. I don’t blame her after trump got her boss to quit
Don’t tell me not to lie and then state a lie. Harris was planning on debating as scheduled and has stated that she would continue with the plan. Good on her not to play Trumps power trip games. If he didn’t back out of the scheduled debate then I’d fault Kamala for not doing both the ABC and FoX debates. But alas, this is Trump pickle and he looks like a weakling

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Don’t tell me not to lie and then state a lie. Harris was planning on debating as scheduled and has stated that she would continue with the plan. Good on her not to play Trumps power trip games. If he didn’t back out of the scheduled debate then I’d fault Kamala for not doing both the ABC and FoX debates. But alas, this is Trump pickle and he looks like a weakling
All you are doing is lying. Harris refuses to debate trump. She running scared

Heck she won’t even take questions from the press. The dnc is hiding her

All you are doing is lying. Harris refuses to debate trump. She running scared

Heck she won’t even take questions from the press. The dnc is hiding her
Don’t change the subject. Harris clearly states she is planning on doing the ABC debate as scheduled. That’s not refusing to debate Trump. You’re lying. She is refusing to play trumps power trip game and change the venue and hosts. So good on her for standing up for herself. Learn how to be honest

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Don’t change the subject. Harris clearly states she is planning on doing the ABC debate as scheduled. That’s not refusing to debate Trump. You’re lying. She is refusing to play trumps power trip game and change the venue and hosts. So good on her for standing up for herself. Learn how to be honest
I am not changing the subject. There is no ABC debate. Harris was never a party to any abc debate.

Well yes you brought up press interviews. That’s a change of subject. You just can’t be honest can you?!
Wow, well you’re doing a great job at that… keep up the good work 👍

She avoids press interviews like she is the debate

Forum List

Back