Kamala Harris Offers Ludicrous Reason Why She Won’t Debate Donald Trump on Fox News

Xiden pulled out, Harris wants to debate trump they need to agree to a debate.

Trump would be smart to make sure you’ll actually nominate her though
There was a scheduled debate that Trump bailed from. He said so publicly… it was a weak attempt of a power play that ended up making him look weak. Good on Harris not to let him dictate things. Maybe she is smarter than you all give her credit for

Where was it stated he would debate anyone? The deal was 2 debates with Biden…when he pulled out, the deal was ended.

If Harris is so confident, she should meet Trump at a place of his choosing..like he did for Biden
If it was ended then why did Trump need to pull out as he did? He made several public statements about it. Just made him look weak and scared

How many interviews or press conferences has Harris done since Biden was forced and she became the party nominee? The last number I saw was zero so it seems like she is the one afraid to appear anywhere where she might be challenged on her record or asked a serious question.
Patience tonto. Plenty to come

There was a scheduled debate that Trump bailed from. He said so publicly… it was a weak attempt of a power play that ended up making him look weak. Good on Harris not to let him dictate things. Maybe she is smarter than you all give her credit for
Xiden pulled out not trump, liar

Wtf? I thought Orange man was to faggy to debate her? The “San Francisco service provider” is the one not willing to debate?

Time will tell Pocahontas but just remember showing up on The View, Kimmel, Colbert or Fallon does not qualify as a serious interview.
Maybe not in your eyes but she isn’t trying to win you over so maybe she is campaigning to her base. The one that outvoted Trump last election

No, it was a debate between Trump and Biden. You're making a category error.
It was that while Joe was the nominee. When it changed to Harrisnit became a debate between Trump and Harris which Trump formally terminated. His words. He backed out. What a wimp

Biden pulled out of the race and Trump backed out of the debate. Both scared old men
Haha keep projecting and lying. Won’t change the facts

Harris refuses to debate. I don’t blame her after trump got her boss to quit

Forum List

Back