Presidential historians name worst presidents

Be honest. You just started this troll thread to flame-bait. No need for a thread to just say "Me no likey Trump!" for the 1000th time. I was kindly trying to help you make a real discussion.
Whether I like or dislike trump was not the point of the thread. The fact that presidential historians dislike trump was. Who else would be in a better position to judge other than professionals who study presidencies?

I've explained how I don't possess the knowledge to form my own considered opinion. I must rely on the experts. Me arguing either way on that subject, based on my own knowledge would make no more sense than me demanding your reasons for using 3/4 right reverse lay cable with IPS core over 5/8 anti-spin cable with a hemp core. Sometimes you just gotta go with those who have a background and knowledge beyond your own.
You should know by now red hats are the experts on every scientific, medical, and political topics. Just look at all the "research" they do on Twitter and YouTube!

A great deal of experience with academics. Even more experience with what they produce.
Interesting. Can you document that claim? Is your ESL class presented at a prominent academic university? How many left-wing academics do you interact with in an average day?

Forum List

Back