Why the far-right is freaking out over "WEIRD"

Aren't furniture fuckers a protected Alphabet class?
I thought liberals were Inclusive.
i'm not sure sofasexuals are a "protected class." weird. but i'm not sure our committee for protecting classes has discovered enough of these people to call them a "class"

And Trump got a wound on his ear.

bullet or fragment text1.jpg

Mother Jones' Kat Abu explains why simply describing Republicans and their policies as weird has been so effective...

Other than the fact that it’s about perception and the cognitive shortcuts we use to process information as we sort our world into neat categories that make sense, it's simple, accurate and amusing.

It just works.

Your typical Dem voter:

Nope

Please stick with facts.

Its a buzzword that libs depend on to relieve them from having to think for themselves

FZ?

You believe experienced posters go there to rack up replies/comments?

LOL

View attachment 989873
You are mixing up comments and obviously confused.
The FZ is where you have been desperately seeking attention and failing miserably.

My other comment was regarding the trolls that actually gain attention upstairs. That's not you.

Can't believe I have to explain that, but you seem to have the attention span of a house fly.

You are mixing up comments and obviously confused.
The FZ is where you have been desperately seeking attention and failing miserably.

My other comment was regarding the trolls that actually gain attention upstairs. That's not you.

Can't believe I have to explain that, but you seem to have the attention span of a house fly.
really now?

LOL

fail text 1.jpg

Forum List

Back