An Old, Old Tactic By the GOP

Over the last 3 election Black women were 56% of black vote. When Obama ran more Blacks showed up than expected but gender split was about same.
If democrats would get their head out of their ass, Harris would win by 8%. Considering the never-trumpers and those who voted for the blob once and will not do it again. He actually lost % points of the votes in places like Alabama in 2020. One of the reasons I'm not a democrat. They don't understand getting 50.1% of the vote gets you 100% of the office. The 49.9% is largely ignored in a fractured nation because every disagreement is framed as being in the extremes.

The dominant race is usually supreme in their own land.
Unfortunately in many cases. I think it started way back when the bigger/ biggest tribe murdered the smaller tribes and took over their lands. They might have even said it was destiny or that they were the chosen people or race. Whatever,it was always wrong. One of the worst aspects of human nature. Best left in trash piles of history.

If democrats would get their head out of their ass, Harris would win by 8%. Considering the never-trumpers and those who voted for the blob once and will not do it again. He actually lost % points of the votes in places like Alabama in 2020. One of the reasons I'm not a democrat. They don't understand getting 50.1% of the vote gets you 100% of the office. The 49.9% is largely ignored in a fractured nation because every disagreement is framed as being in the extremes.
Don't worry , be happy. The wicked drama queen trump is dead.

And that there is why we are a republic and not a democracy, for the time being anyway. :omg:

Last edited:
Unfortunately in many cases. I think it started way back when the bigger/ biggest tribe murdered the smaller tribes and took over their lands. They might have even said it was destiny or that they were the chosen people or race. Whatever,it was always wrong. One of the worst aspects of human nature. Best left in trash piles of history.
White Anglo-Saxon Protestants no longer do that. We're content with the lands flowing with milk and honey that God has given us. :bowdown:

And that there is why we are a republic and not a democracy.
How many times do I have to explain this to you people. Did you even go to school ? Yes , our government is a republic ( structure ) But it is based on democratic ideals ( function ). More accurately a representational republic.

How many times do I have to explain this to you people. Did you even go to school ? Yes , our government is a republic ( structure ) But it is based on democratic ideals ( function ). More accurately a representational republic.
We are a constitutional republic, meaning the government cannot infringe, through the democratic process, on rights outlined in the Constitution. Everything else is subject to the democratic process, majority rule.

You're ignoring electoral college. Biden won the popular vote by 7 million votes and barely won the electoral college votes the winner of the popular vote may end up losing the election, like Al Gore did in 2000 and Hillary Clinton in 2016.

Forum List

Back