Harris has made her choice to cozy up to Muslims and gives a F-U to Jews

The presumptive Democrat nominee for U.S. president will boycott Netanyahu’s speech to Congress. Clearly, she is afraid she will lose the votes of antisemitic Muslims and pro-Palestinian Jew-haters if she is seen giving due respect to the leader of America’s ally. And yet, half of all liberal Jews will let their liberalism trump their Judaism.

She boycott that fuckers speech because Netanfuckyou is a piece of shit terrorist who should be voted out of office.

You can't find any evidence of my alleged anti-Semetism, so you project your own onto me.

You need to stop that. Not everyone hates Jews like you do.
mr. man----Glasnost is playing the islamo-nazi game that idiotically insists that since "arabs" are semites ----the term
anti-semite refers to anyone who does not kiss jihadist ass.
Islamo nazis play SEMANTICS all the time. I is old and actually
encountered islamo-nazi propaganda at about age 8 (1950s)
It took me a few years to realize just how idiotic it is but ---I also
learned that lots of people swallow it----hook, line, and sinker

Nuns are mean!
well---consider that which they are asked to TEACH. I attended
public school----my school would get the catholic kids who did
not quite make it in the local catholic school---ie they did not go
on to catholic high school. I felt sorry for the wooden ruler armed nuns----a little

The Jew Pennsylvania Governor ( who was in the IDF ) has thrown Israel under the Bus to get back in the VP hunt

Zionism and Judaism are two completely different things.

One is a religion; the other is a political movement.
Nobody is talking about Zionism. You want to whip Israeli off the map, you don’t think they have a right to exist

That’s what Hamas, and iran say too. Hence why if you are Jewish and you want to live, don’t vote for harris

Nobody is talking about Zionism. You want to whip Israeli off the map, you don’t think they have a right to exist

That’s what Hamas, and iran say too. Hence why if you are Jewish and you want to live, don’t vote for harris
States don't have rights, people do.

Zionism and Judaism are two completely different things.

One is a religion; the other is a political movement.
Decency and christianity are two completely different things.
One is the instinct of human empathy, the other is
the author of the Auto de Fe of the Inquisition and the
genocide of nazism
States don't have rights, people do.
Jewish people have no rights either in CANON LAW or SHARIAH
LAW

Forum List

Back