Kamala Harris: 2A 'Extremists' Want Armed Teachers & Refuse Common Sense Gun Control Laws

I understand them, it's cliches that dysfunctional retards like you blurt out at irrelevant points in a conversation.

Can I ask you a question, "Why are you retarded?"
Why are you? A retard, like you, resorts to insults, and one dimensional "arguments".

You have no depth to your arguments, and when presented with facts that void your opinion you either flee, or lie.

That's called intellectual dishonesty.

Shit, thanks. The world wars, you won it for all the countries when you came in late, twice.

No doubt you will claim you won it for Ukraine if they beat Russia because you donated ammo and money. What big brave boys you are, your ancestors must be proud.

How did independence work out when the French had to come in and win it for the colonies? You Yanks have never won a war in your lives. But you're programmed by Holywood and Disney, the only two things that came out of the colonies of any interest. Thats why the Brits put the window lickers on the Mayflower and it looks like you exhibit their genes.
I don't support the war in Ukraine. It's nothing more than a Democrat money-laundering operation.

The free world banded together and overcame tyranny. Twice. It's a damn shame so many nations are voluntarily surrendering to it again.

What happened to British courage? Did the best of you die in WWII?

Why are you surrendering to barbarians now?

OMG I gave you a sarcastic Brit cliche about the septic Yanks and you say, "Prove it"? You are fucking special.
Okay, sure. It's not like there's no precedent for leftists making up stupid shit and then immediately believing it because they're stupid AND gullible.

I understand them, it's cliches that dysfunctional retards like you blurt out at irrelevant points in a conversation.

Can I ask you a question, "Why are you retarded?"
No, you don't understand them. You simply cannot accept that self-defense is a basic human right. You've let the Crown take it away from you, and you thanked them for it.

The results of British criminalization of self-defense:

Women being arrested and criminalised after reporting violence and abuse, say MPs

What the hell is wrong with you people?

Shit, thanks. The world wars, you won it for all the countries when you came in late, twice.

No doubt you will claim you won it for Ukraine if they beat Russia because you donated ammo and money. What big brave boys you are, your ancestors must be proud.

How did independence work out when the French had to come in and win it for the colonies? You Yanks have never won a war in your lives. But you're programmed by Holywood and Disney, the only two things that came out of the colonies of any interest. Thats why the Brits put the window lickers on the Mayflower and it looks like you exhibit their genes.
You've repeatedly made that statement, and you have never answered my question of why the USA had any responsibility to involve itself in a war between Germany and France and the UK. We had no treaties with you, we didn't share a monarch, and we had no economic dog in YOUR fight.

As for the French winning the War of Independance for us, that's hogwash. They didn't get involved until very late in the game when the Continentals already had the British forces penned up in a couple of port cities. Yes, French economic and diplomatic aid was vital, but until Yorktown, the French did nothing to support the USA militarily. What direct aid they provided was half-assed like providing the ancient, rotten West Indiaman Duc de Maras instead of a modern dedicated warship like the frigate Alliance given to Pierre Landais by the Continental Congress.

I don't support the war in Ukraine. It's nothing more than a Democrat money-laundering operation.

The free world banded together and overcame tyranny. Twice. It's a damn shame so many nations are voluntarily surrendering to it again.

What happened to British courage? Did the best of you die in WWII?

Why are you surrendering to barbarians now?
Actually, the best of the British died in WWI, with the remainder being more than decimated in WWII.

As for the French winning the War of Independance for us, that's hogwash. They didn't get involved until very late in the game when the Continentals already had the British forces penned up in a couple of port cities.
There you go dip shit. You Yanks came in late on the world wars, but you've got the fucking stupidity to claim you won them. Then the French navy came in late and saved the British Colonies ass, but you claim it wasn't the French that won it. You can't have your cake and it you hypocritical faggot.

AZrailwhale I used to build house extensions with a guy, he knew a joiner (named changed, I'll him Kevin). So as we did the extensions, he used to do some of the joinery. Then he left the trade and became a gunner on Apache helicopters, serving time in Iraq. His words were, "Americans are good at designing and building military equipment, but they're hopeless using it and being strategic". The connection is, I even read the British had to organise the American troops in the world wars because you were getting massacred due to shit strategy.

I only bring this shit up when you retards think you're trying to be clever. Brits have more history in one weekend than you have in a decade.

Forum List

Back