Kamala Harris: 2A 'Extremists' Want Armed Teachers & Refuse Common Sense Gun Control Laws

Back in the days of world exploration and navy's on wooden boats, a Scottish doctor discovered that due to a lack of vitamin C, sailors were dying of scurvy. He found that lemon juice helped. The American sailors laughed, so they kept dying. Then the British sailors found that lime juice was much better. The American sailors eventually moved up to lemons, didn't die out as much, and called the British limeys as an insult.

But the Americans were slow on the uptake and stuck with Lemons.

So yeah, the odd nut case around here likes to use Limeys, thinking it's an insult, but they're just lemons. They have a low IQ.
Silliness ensues to this day I suppose. Interesting stuff though. Seems like if you want to insult sailors that "Bring me the cabin boy" might be more of an insult. Although I will note that in both cases the presence of fruit is indicated.

Silliness ensues to this day I suppose. Interesting stuff though. Seems like if you want to insult sailors that "Bring me the cabin boy" might be more of an insult. Although I will note that in both cases the presence of fruit is indicated.
To some, things that happened hundreds of years ago are important. Some want to ride on the coat-tails of ancestors, and omit or bend the crap bits. Maybe their current situation is lacking, so they need to bolster themselves?

Was that at El Alamein?

I'd love to see that quote. Got it handy?
No that was all over the Western Desert. A Boy Scout leader could have defeated the Afrika Korps at El Alamein. Monty was right on top of his supply points, had Rommel outnumbered 150,000 to 96,000 in troops, 1,114 to 585 in tanks, 1,500 to 500 in aircraft and 1,000+ to less than 500 in artillery and anti-tank guns. Rommel was at the very end of his supply line, very short of fuel and munitions with his supply line under continual air attack and the 8th Army had no flanks to turn. Rommel was forced to make frontal attacks against superior numbers equipped with superior tanks and supplies.

A door to door seizure is unlikely. There are much safer, and easier ways. Like suspending drivers liscences, freezing bank accounts, and placing leins on properties. Amongst many others that can be applied to force compliance and facilitate a voluntary hand over.
It's not voluntary if you're threatening people with government violence.

Good Gaea, leftists sure do love iron boots and brown shirts.

This is America. Fuck off with that shit.

It's not voluntary if you're threatening people with government violence.

Good Gaea, leftists sure do love iron boots and brown shirts.

This is America. Fuck off with that shit.
I agree. I'm just putting forward a more realistic idea of what a gun grab would look like should the government ever go that route.

Forum List

Back