Judge Chutkan Has Trump’s Jan. 6 Case Back And Is Ready To Roll

Which describes a very large portion of American Corporate businessmen.

Granted he is no Buffet.
Okay but his prior experience was largely in the real estate biz and he sucked at it. Beyond that his only credential is playing a fictionalized character in a reality TV show.

and was convicted in what was essentially an election interference case.

I know, those bookkeeping misdemeanors, worse than Watergate!!! LOL!
I don't believe I said it was worse than Watergate. But the act of falsifying biz docs was done in pursuit of keeping an adulterous, sexual affair with a star of adult films from becoming very public weeks before the election. Hence, election interference.

Idiocracy, that makes no sense. November 6, Trump will be back in court.
WTF do you mean it makes no sense? I never said he wouldn't be back in court, I said in the end the left will lose. The entire thing was made up. Learn from the past, it's similar the left's fake russian scandal falsely presented to the court. They can haul you into court for anything they like, or haven't you noticed?

I still remember when leftists would at least pretend the justice system mattered. Now we're assumed guilty no matter what, so long as it agrees with you politically. This is me on narratives of all and every liberal kind,..........

giphy.gif

But you are just rambling, making no sense. Yes, Trump will lose, Harris will thump him badly. We will all be better off with MAGA in the dumpster and Trump in jail.

Last edited:
I don't believe I said it was worse than Watergate. But the act of falsifying biz docs was done in pursuit of keeping an adulterous, sexual affair with a star of adult films from becoming very public weeks before the election. Hence, election interference.

It's never been against the law to cover up negative information before an election.

If it were, the entire MSM would be in jail for covering up for Biden, Clinton, Obama, Kerry, Gore, Clinton, etc. etc.

SCOTUS hands down more bad news...

I thought you guys hated the Supreme Court.

Now suddenly you're in love with them again?

After its ponderous sojourn at the Supreme Court, the Jan. 6 case against Donald Trump was officially returned Friday to U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan in Washington, D.C., and she immediately picked it back up again and started moving it forward.

Among her initial actions, notably undertaken over the weekend, Chutkan:

1. set a Friday, Aug. 9 deadline for the parties to submit a proposed scheduling order for pretrial proceedings;
  2. set a status conference for next Friday, Aug. 16,
  3. denied a pending Trump motion to dismiss the case on statutory grounds, but gave him the chance to re-up it once the immunity questions in the case are resolved.
  4. denied a pending Trump motion to dismiss the case on the grounds of selective and vindictive prosecution.
And just like that, the case was up and running again. But don’t hold your breath that this will go to trial before the election. Time is simply too short at this point.
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/morni...s-trumps-jan-6-case-back-and-is-ready-to-roll

But, and this is a big but, the SCOTUS successfully dragged its feet..........delaying the immunity ruling for months........making it impossible for the case to come to trial before the election..........just like the majority wanted.

There has been some specious discussion about Biden weaponizing the DoJ. Between trump's SC's active assistance in delaying this case, and of course his sock puppet Aileen trying to block his prosecution in the docs case, no prez in history has been so advantaged by the corrupt result of judicial appointments.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

But you are justt rambling, making no sense. Yes, Trump lose, Harris will thump him badly. We will all be better off with MAGA in the dumpsteer and Trump in jail.
It's never been against the law to cover up negative information before an election.

If it were, the entire MSM would be in jail for covering up for Biden, Clinton, Obama, Kerry, Gore, Clinton, etc. etc.
The crime was in how it was done. A jury of his peers found him guilty voting 36 times in doing so.

But you are justt rambling, making no sense. Yes, Trump lose, Harris will thump him badly. We will all be better off with MAGA in the dumpsteer and Trump in jail.

The crime was in how it was done. A jury of his peers found him guilty voting 36 times in doing so.

What crime?

Forum List

Back