Does Trump's assassination attempt make sense now?

Kamala's team tells you what team red did, and Trump's team tells you what team blue is up to. The media mansplains it repeatedly and ad nauseum, so all can know, so what else do you want to know? Are you sure you really want a differing opinion? I don't think so somehow, and if you are comfortable no more effort is needed.
A claim was made sir, I just want to know where I can read up about that claim myself.

You gonna post it?

Supposedly the US government does not conduct secret plans to take away the freedoms of Americans
Well, we know that isn't true.

You know, a society like the former Soviet Union or East Germany.
Those two were dissolved there because they were reassembled here.

They were successful with Ventura by exerting threatening pressure on advertisers and TV networks.
Much like Biden pressured media not to report negative stories about him.

When these things did not work they resorted to assassination using a figure with mysterious ties to Blackrock and repeated phone connections to areas in Washington near FBI offices.
Who was that?

They raided Trump's Florida properties but the parents of the shooter who provided the gun go grocery shopping like nothing happened.
I hadn't heard that.

That's pretty thin, sir. You're all worried about this one's hygiene or that one's choice of friends and seem totally unaware of things that really affect you. You are content to let it go at that. f you were really interested it's not too hard to figure out about our being lied to in order to start wars in Korea, Viet Nam, the phony war on terror and poverty, the lies in the war on drugs, the continuing deficit and inflation, the ongoing racial Boogeyman, and the up and coming Iran-Russia war and economic collapse. You can also make a good guess at where these lies and misdirection comes from. You seem to be totally comfortable just demanding a one line link to decades of shennagins which you would probably disregard anyway. I am sot sure you would know a lie if you saw one.

That's pretty thin, sir. You're all worried about this one's hygiene or that one's choice of friends and seem totally unaware of things that really affect you. You are content to let it go at that. f you were really interested it's not too hard to figure out about our being lied to in order to start wars in Korea, Viet Nam, the phony war on terror and poverty, the lies in the war on drugs, the continuing deficit and inflation, the ongoing racial Boogeyman, and the up and coming Iran-Russia war and economic collapse. You can also make a good guess at where these lies and misdirection comes from. You seem to be totally comfortable just demanding a one line link to decades of shennagins which you would probably disregard anyway. I am sot sure you would know a lie if you saw one.
So, you're NOT gonna post it. Got it.
L17xM7PvLcqJggsCYa.webp

Who is the "they" that want Kamala in the picture? Then you will have your answer, and you will have figured it out all by yourself.
you really think that is the only reason someone would kill trump?

#1 suspect. always the wife.

#2 perhaps a jealous husband, or given trump's habits, a protective father.

#3 millions of people cheated in his scams

#4 several rather nasty foreign friends if his.

#5 , this kid could not get a date to the prom and blamed it on a convenient target.

all we want is for the bastard to go away. if we can do that by beating him in a election , fine. if he hangs around for another 4 years fomenting hate and division and trouble in the world, many otherwise reasonable people will be getting this idea.

Forum List

Back