Trump more concerned about revenge than votes

The aDems are trying to preserve your America!
1pPaiAvkjOLYFXuhZY.gif

I repeat what I told JC
You are a piece of work.
As I have said; Trump could sell the USA to Russia and you would stand up that it is the right thing to do.
You have zero credibility.
Trump controls your brain 100%. Pathetic.
but Joe already sold out to china! He made a fortune and shared with his family.

More lies...I'm quickly growing bored with you. :icon_rolleyes:
Well he's boring, he's got nothing but racist gaslighting. It's who he is. He's fking hilarious to chat with. He exposes his hatred of blacks, middle americans and trump. fk, he hates most of america. Really unclear why he's here.

Trump is not a real good man with money.
He has declared bankruptcy 6 times. His businesses are leveraged with debt up the ass.
Biden and Trump both had to spend money on COVID and Biden increased the debt half as much as Trump.
Educate your self.

I've read this twisted little piece of B.S. 100 times. It's all you guys have.

It takes credit for things that don't exist.

Try again.......lemming.

I repeat what I told JC
You are a piece of work.
As I have said; Trump could sell the USA to Russia and you would stand up that it is the right thing to do.
You have zero credibility.
Trump controls your brain 100%. Pathetic.
😄 .. listen to yourself .. absolutely nothing you’ve said is true about me ..

Trump winning or losing is far beyond my control so basically I don’t worry or get excited about it.

It’s basic .. Trump’s the best choice presently..

Like Democracy?
Like inserting a candidate without elections? Like demofks just did with Kamaltoe? Creepy joe when they took that away from Bernie supporters? that kind of democracy? Yeah, I ain't for that at all.
Like the Right of privacy?
Why do you think people don't have that right? FBI stormed Maralago right? Trump's and his families privacy right? and then, planted files, photographed said files and threatened them with guns. That democracy? nope, not for that one either.
Like Climate Change?
Where's there climate change and what changed? Name one place on the planet. I dare you!

Forum List

Back