Trump more concerned about revenge than votes

Biden is no longer running for President. Harris is. The polls show the race currently tied with Harris gaining several % points in the past few weeks along with 330 million dollars.

You don't know what you are talking about.
Maybe you could tell me the policies Biden and the democrats did that Kamala Harris disagrees with.

As it should be. Why the hell should ANYONE with common sense side with Democrats? Imagine how great the country would be had Reagan not needed to deal with Slimeball Tip O'Neil and a Democrat Congress?
The maga vision of a Merica is Pottersville.

Maybe you could tell me the policies Biden and the democrats did that Kamala Harris disagrees with.
Biden and Harris realized their border policies were too leniant.
They negotiated with Republicans and had proposed immigration reform to tighten the border with bipartisan support.
Trump torpedoed it by threatening any Rep[ublican who voted for it.
Biden put in an executive order to reduce immigration at the end of his term. Current crossing are the lowest for many years.

Trump more concerned about revenge than votes.
In a campaign speech, yesterday, Trump went on a tirade criticizing Govenor Kemp and his wife. Kemp is popular with Georgia Republicans. Criticizing him could lose votes, but Trump is more concerned about revenge for Kemp about the 2020 election.
Trump is more concerned about revenge than doing what is best for his re-election.

If elected President, Trump will be more focused on revenge than doing what is best for the USA. He is not fit to lead.

I know people who want revenge more than Trump does. They can't wait until dems are forced to eat their own children. They will and they'll enjoy it.

Biden and Harris realized their border policies were too leniant.
They negotiated with Republicans and had proposed immigration reform to tighten the border with bipartisan support.
Trump torpedoed it by threatening any Rep[ublican who voted for it.
Biden put in an executive order to reduce immigration at the end of his term. Current crossing are the lowest for many years.

They proposed legislation that would allow 2500 illegals to cross the border daily and Republicans rejected that.

As I have told other Trump minions.
Another person who is not man enough to face the truth that has joined the Trump cult and lives by Trump lies because they make him feel good.
jc thinks all of his problems are other people's fault because that is what Trump tells him.

jc biggest cause of his problems is not other people it is JC.

Grow a couple and deal with it.
you think I control the gas prices? Price of groceries on the shelves? mortgage rates? border? shit, even the border czar knows nothing. WTF word salad brainwashing you posting?

it had ukraine money in it. When did our border intersect with Ukraine? I have looked at the map, and don't see it there. Show me your map that has it.
Don't you fuckups claim people from all over the world are trying to claim asylum at our borders.

The money for Ukraine is to stop russian aggression.

Apparently, that does concern you.
how is that the US border, I already asked and you dodged and deflected again. you got nothing I see.

until my country's border is secured, I'll think about thinking about some other fked up nation.

Last edited:
how is that the US border, I already asked and you dodged and deflected again. you got nothing I see.
Again, the deal was spiked because of the personal ego of a Fat Elvis. After Kamala wins this year you fuckups will have wished that you didn't kiss the ring on the deal.

I know people who want revenge more than Trump does. They can't wait until dems are forced to eat their own children. They will and they'll enjoy it.
Whoa, Are you talking about yourself or a vengeful MAGA lemmings you know.
They proposed legislation that would allow 2500 illegals to cross the border daily and Republicans rejected that.
Republicans helped write it. Educate yourself.
Get out of the MAGA buble. It is not reality.

Whoa, Are you talking about yourself or a vengeful MAGA lemmings you know.

Republicans helped write it. Educate yourself.
Get out of the MAGA buble. It is not reality.
Yes, some stupid Republicans helped write a bill allowing 2500 illegals per day to enter into our country. Glad you agree both Democrats and Republicans were stupid to have wanted to allow that.

Forum List

Back