Can you name one thing Kamala Harris did as vice president?

Vice President Cheney did a tremendous job and is credited with a high number of great accomplishments. So much so that the Left pledged to have him extradited to The Hague for war crimes after he left office in 2009.
Yeah… Cheney was “involved “. Although giving us the Iraq debacle is hardly an accomplishment

VPs don’t have a job morons. They’re there as Presidential insurance

Please name a VP who HAS accomplished much
She has shown she is not good. And it is on her. Pence was professional no matter what the 2020 election results.

She has shown she is not good. And it is on her. Pence was professional no matter what the 2020 election results.
BTW, I watched a video this morning where someone comparing her cackling laughs as a person after drinking a lot of wine. Is she always drunk?

what about the activity at our border, the place in our country, The USA, she was authorized to handle, she did jack shit. Let me straighten that out for you.
You quoted a link and didn’t bother to read any of it? Well that’s on you

When she was asked has she been to the border, she said yes. When she was busted that she didn't go to the border, her reply was. Well I've never been to Europe, pretty much sums up her vice presidency. I'm sure Joe and his aids got some sexual satisfaction from her though.
She saw videos of the border and was afraid she would get her high heels dirty. She was assured the El Paso immigrant processing facility would be cleaned to her satisfaction so she went there for a photo op.

You quoted a link and didn’t bother to read any of it? Well that’s on you
I read the title of the article, it says, I quote:

but her remit was always to address the root causes farther south.

Not only does Kamala Harris have zero experience as President of the United States (as compared to Trump's 4 years), but in street interviews, when Harris voters were asked what has she done as VP, none could come up with a single answer. Same answer every time >>>> "Uh......uh....uh......I don't know" Click the video link.

When I hired people to work for me, the first thing I looked at was their experience. 4 years looked pretty good. I never hired anyone with zero experience. The main question though is what has Harris accomplished in 3.5 years as VP ? Does anyone know ?

I could say what she did during the Biden administration, but this is a family site, and I can't go into and explicit details.

Forum List

Back