Walking in the morning while being black.

No you are saying they do because that's what happened in this video.

I said it was a simple mistake, after the guy clammed up. Tell him they will Keep an eye on him going forward. That would slow him down for now.

But they chose to drag him in? Why? Their judgement not mine. They should know the deep state is not going to like that. Here comes the lawyers in $6K suits.

Was there any indication the child was in danger?

Ask Polly Klass in the trunk of the car when cops pulled over Richard Allen Davis after midnight in the middle of nowhere. They didn’t want to “violate” a paroled inmates rights. She got raped and finally killed over the next days.

Last edited:
No, just fire all of them double the costs. Bankrupt the already bankrupt nation you big dumb OX.
Kind of extreme, just to get the street police to follow the law, don't you think? You simply do not lean toward win/win scenarios. I actually haven't been abused by law enforcement since the mid/late 1970s, though I have met with them many times, even at my home, assisting in investigation a couple of times. I guess, locally, we do insist on cops performing to standards within the law, and it works out, saving us a ton of payouts on lawsuits and any bad publicity for local law enforcement.

It is odd somebody won’t give their name or ID to a police officer asking for one. And they absolutely could be trying to avoid getting arrested for outstanding warrants. The guy was apparently walking around an area that looks like it was by storage units.

It’s not an unreasonable thing to give the police officer, your name or ID. The people saying that that’s Akin to Nazism are lunatics. Those people tend to believe in anarchy and the lawless societies where we don’t need cops. Just have everyone fend for themselves.
so its odd to you someone exercises their 4th amendment right??

what I think is odd is a cop beats up an innocent man in front of his child,,

So you’re okay if the police drag random people to prison for no reason?

I’m sure you’d be okay with that if they did it to you.
You are really getting carried away

This is about one small child and whether you care if he’s being harmed or not

And so far you dont care

They did by asking for his name and ID. Job done ... or should have been.

"Actually"? What does that mean? Please explain that for me.

what part of his reply was "confrontational"? You cannot point it out because it didn't happen.

Why? Law doesn't require it. You've heard the expression, "I know my rights". Is it a bad think to know your rights?

That's exactly what he did, for God's sake!

Where do you get these ideas of "defensive" and "confrontational"? Do they just pop into your head and you think it would be cool to use them in a sentence?

Go back to sleep and when you wake up you can tell us about your latest dream.
Sorry I choose not to respond to chopped up posts that destroy content and context. Or when the member goes Marxist and tells me what words I can and cannot use to express my point of view. Or ignores what I actually said. Thanks for understanding.

Ok, you’re so smart

They question the man about the child and his answers are not credible

For the protection of the child the cops have to verify the man’s id and check out his story

Otherwise anything that happens to the child is the cop’s responsibility
now youre just makin shit up to see what sticks because you realized you re a piece of shit nazi fuck,,

You are really getting carried away

This is about one small child and whether you care if he’s being harmed or not

And so far you dont care
You’re avoiding the question.

Are you okay if the police drag you off to prison for no reason?

You’re avoiding the question.

Are you okay if the police drag you off to prison for no reason?
You have not answered my question and I asked you first

The choice is between the adult and the child

And you choose the adult

That the police are allowed to ask. They can ask for any manner of things. Search your person, strip search body cavity search. search your house.

Depends on the state. Not in Oklahoma.
Sure they can walk up and ask anything they want, but without probably cause I don't have to answer and they can't just willy nilly search my car, house or anything else.

Forum List

Back