Walking in the morning while being black.

The founders are gone

You are the one who wants to leave the children unprotected
It's comical that you've resorted to this.

Either the police have to be able to violate the law or child rape. You choose.

This is like the old Hitler adage. Once your debate opponent mentions child rape you've won the argument.

It's comical that you've resorted to this.

Either the police have to be able to violate the law or child rape. You choose.

This is like the old Hitler adage. Once your debate opponent mentions child rape you've won the argument.
Sometimes it comes down to tough choices

And in this situation you favor the adult over the child

Look you either support the cops being able to do whatever they want or you support child rape.
Stay on the Couch, Potato Head. It isn't an either/or proposition. It is possible to have decent policing, and have cops respect the Constitution, also. We do not need your authoritarian government here.

Stay on the Couch, Potato Head. It isn't an either/or proposition. It is possible to have decent policing, and have cops respect the Constitution, also. We do not need your authoritarian government here.

Another person who doesn't seem to recognize sarcasm.

Man, this thread is entertaining... :laugh:

Sometimes it comes down to tough choices

And in this situation you favor the adult over the child
hey have you PM'd me your address yet? I need to get over there for your beating or countless children will be raped. Tough choices ya know.....

We all have to give up, or at least seriously limit some little things if we want to live in a decent society.
You first.
But what crime did they believe was committed and on what grounds or evidence or witness?

Cops certainly are trained in basics, for this type of situation...where a person stopped gets agitated and HOW to de-escalate.... And what the citizen's rights are, what they can demand or not...

The citizen is NOT TRAINED, does not serve the public, nor is paid by the public....serving all of it... including this man as a cop does, the citizen has freedom of speech, freedom to move about for the most part etc etc etc.

So, it is not on the citizen stopped, to keep things calm....it is the trained for the situation policeman's job...imo.
The crime was contempt of cop. It's a very serious matter, sometimes punished with summary execution.

hey have you PM'd me your address yet? I need to get over there for your beating or countless children will be raped. Tough choices ya know.....
Of course I wont pm my address to you

But if you show up anyway and attack me with a baseball bat be sure to let us know where to reach your next of kin

Why is it the cops have to be able to violate the law or they can't do their jobs?

They shouldn’t. They dont need too. They also need discretion to use best judgement learned over decades. Every situation does not fit the same checklist. This is an analog world, not ones and zeros.

They shouldn’t. They dont need too. They also need discretion to use best judgement learned over decades. Every situation does not fit the same checklist. This is an analog world, not ones and zeros.
No you are saying they do because that's what happened in this video.

Why it that? There is no defund movement here.
Cop haters cant call it defund the police anymore because that has been exposed by examples like this and others

Forum List

Back